𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟏𝟎 ✰

— vote & comment.

"𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡,
𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫.
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐬𝐨 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫."
𝖳𝗋𝗂𝖿𝗅𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗌-𝖫𝗂𝗅 𝖽𝗎𝗋𝗄
.。o♡

𝐊𝐲𝐳𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧

1 week later..
I'm Kyzins room, all you could hear was panting and skin smacking against eachother.

"Fuckk Kyy.." She moaned against the pillow she laid on.

Kyzin thrust became harder and sloppier, he knew he was going to cum soon.

"Oh shitt, get yo nut ma." Kyzin groaned and slapped her on her ass roughly.

"Ohh my goshh fuckk.." She moaned loudly as she moved against his dick.

He grabbed her waist and slowly pulled out of her wetness. Kyzin aligned himself with her pussy and slammed back into her, making her scream into the pillow.

She took all 5 inches of Kyzins dick. He grabbed her by the hair and moved his hand to rub her clit.

"You fucking me so good, im bout to cum." Her moans were bouncing off the walls while he gave her backshots.

"You feel good as fuck Juani." Kyzin said just as they both came.

Kyzin eyes widen when he realized who name he just called her.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" Aria fumed.

"I said aria baby." He lied and tried to distract her with a kiss.

"No the fuck you didn't, you just called me that bitch Juani bro." Aria mugged Kyzin and shoved him away from her.

"Here you go wit' this dumb shit bro, I didn't call you no fucking Juani. You delusional as fuck." Kyzin tried to convince her.

"IM NOT STUPID KYZIN." Aria yelled in his face.

"You doing all this yelling i'm finna go." He shook his head.

"You not finna go no fucking where you cheating ass nigga." She shouted.

"I'm a cheating ass nigga but you ain't no better than me." He smirked at her.

"You the one who texted me, you the one who owed her loyalty." She snapped.

"You did too Aria, you were her best friend." He chuckled seeing her so mad.

Kyzin was a manipulative person, he would go great lengths to get his way.

He liked to control people to his advantage.

"Don't leave me bruh, I wanna stay with you." Her eyes watered.

Aria was so confused as to why he didn't want her like he wanted Juani. She wanted him so badly, Aria hated to see him and Juani together.