Author's Note

Sophie and Keefe are together and everyone is happy. Until... some things happen that disrupt their relationship and force them to live miles apart. Elysian is making a move and people they love are in danger. In order to defeat her and the Neverseen, use some of her power, and make sure everyone comes back alive, Sophie and Keefe must show the bad guys what good really is. All characters belong to Shannon Messenger unless otherwise mentioned.

Heyyyyy KOTLC lovers!

I know that everyone is so excited about Book 10 from the Keeper series, and I can't wait as well!

I know that book 9.5 will be in Keefe's POV, but I kinda decided to make this in Sophie's and Keefe's POVs, just like Shannon Messenger did in 8.5 Unlocked. But because I'm bored now that I've finished the series, like, 4 times, and I am literally dying of boredom while waiting for book 9.5, I decided to kinda guess what it would be like. And because this is the first story I've ever done, please excuse me if it's not that good. Also first few chapters are cringe lol

Wait! Major... wait... I guess this book is going to spoil the entire series, so don't read ahead if you haven't finished the entire series, books 1-9.

Also, by the way. Does anyone have any ships that they want me to include? I've already decided on Team Foster-Keefe (or Keefie or Sokeefe or whatever else you prefer), but I'm definitely stuck on what other ships to include. Maybe Tam and Biana? And then Lihn and Dex? And I'm a Fitzelier shipper. Because Fitz x Chandelier just slays, you know? Just comment your ships!

I'm also gonna update around every week, but sometimes I might take breaks.

All characters are Shannon Messenger's unless otherwise mentioned.

Anyway, happy reading!

~sophieswiftie

Also why does Keefe look so depressed on the cover??