Chapter 2: Keefe's POV

Mr. Forkle convinced Ro to go to the healing center.

Elwin examined Ro's deep wound. "Oh my..." He muttered. "So, what happened?"

"Well, I was being chased by an army of grumpy baby ogres and then I fell down a cliff!"

"My job would be much easier if you told me the truth," Elwin said, stepping closer to examine the wound, dripping with red.

Ro hesitated at first, but eventually, she confessed that she was injured during a fight with Cadfael.

"My dad was screaming at me in Ogrish because he thought that I was messing around with him. That gave Cadfael the perfect opportunity to attack. And I thought that my Cad was going after the throne!"

Keefe and Sophie were worried about Ro's injury; Keefe clutched onto Sophie while Sophie held him tight and let him rest his head on her shoulder. Sophie tried to reassure Keefe that Ro knew how to defend herself, but Keefe was still worried about the amount of blood he had seen.

Later on, Ro called Sophie and Keefe over to the healing center to ask about the changes that had happened while they were gone.

"So... Elwin tells me that things have changed a lot since I was gone. Wanna fill me in?" Ro squealed.

"No-Nothing happened!" Sophie gasped.

"Yeah! Nothing!" Keefe said, nodding his head really fast.

"Sure. I'm still waiting for the truth!" Ro said. Her right arm was now wrapped in a bandage.

"Fine. I'll tell you..." Keefe said, blushing furiously.

"What, Keefe? No!" Sophie screamed, blushing with embarrassment.

"Me and Sophie..." Keefe said. "Confessed our love for each other..." He grabbed her hand.

"Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!" Ro squealed. "This is all I've ever wanted!!!!!"

Keefe and Sophie's faces turned a deep red.

"And guess what? I'm the one who made it happen!!!!!"

"Huh?" Keefe said under his breath.

"That's right, Hunkyhair! I'm the one who told your little Blondie here about your obsession with her!" Ro squealed.

Keefe's jaw dropped. Surely Sophie realized it on her own. Ro couldn't have told her about his super-annoying crush on Foster.

"Is it true?" he mumbled so that only Sophie could hear.

Kinda, Sophie transmitted. If it helps, I also was thinking about how amazing you were and was trying really hard not to bang my head on the wall.

But if Ro hadn't told you, Keefe thought. Then would you still like me?

378 words!

HAHHAHHA CLIFFHANGER!!!!!! I'm so evil...

JK BRO

WHY AM I GODDAMN TYPIN IN ALL CAPS

Anyways, hope that was good! I'm updating as fast as I can, so if i'm a little slow, please forgive me! (THAT ME BEIN SOFTIE. MY BESTIE HASNT FINISHED THE SERIES AND RN SHES SHIPPIN SOPHITZ AND I FUCKIN HATE HER SO MUCH)

How was that? Second chapter: DONE!

This chapter's question...

Would you rather have Keefe be your best friend/boyfriend but him hate Sophie

or

Keefe be Sophie's best friend/boyfriend but him hate you?

I'm sorry but I'm a loyal Sokeefe shipper. Team Foster-Keefe for the win!

Byeeeee!!!