(Not a Chapter) But please read!!

Hey guys! I just wanted to thank some people before I continued with the story. It looks like it's going good... so far...

I wanted to give a shoutout to kotlcandsokeefe because they have really made me more motivated to continue the story I'm writing. Thanks for the inspirational comments, kotlcandsokeefe!

I also wanted to thank my bestie (even though she ships Sofitz 🥴🤢🤮) because she also got booted up to finish the Keeper series so she could read my book, which made me want to finish fast (even though she's kinda a slow reader.)

I also wanted to thank a lot of people who inspired me by writing THEIR OWN Sokeefe oneshots and KOTLC fanfics, and I know I'm not the only one who's thankful for that.

I definitely want to thank all my friends who pushed me to read the Keeper series, and I HAVE NO REGRETS. If it weren't for Aria, Aviona, and Adriana, then I wouldn't have even started reading this amazing series. BTW none of the people mentioned above are my BESTIE, I will never, ever reveal my BESTIE'S name. (even the people above don't exist, I just made up names because I don't want to give out personal information.)

Finally, I want to thank Shannon Messenger for writing the Keeper series! She always gives us a thanks in her acknowledgments (yup, I read them) so I wanted to give HER a thanks here. If it weren't for her, we wouldn't have the amazing KOTLC Fandom that we have now. And I could NEVER EVER EVER write a book better than Shannon's, even though I think this story is going okayyyyyy so far. (HEAR THAT, SHANNON? I'M COMPLIMENTING YOUR WRITING! IT'S REALLY GOOD!)

So thanks again and thanks for reading this.

Comment below if you want a shoutout! Maybe I'll do something where I randomly shout out someone who comments in each chapter.

Anyways, HAVE A NICE FUCKIN LIFE!!!!!!

SophieSwiftie

P.S. I changed my profile picture to something so cool! I made it by myself using a website called REMOVE.BG. Hopefully you can make something cool also!