Chapter 13: Sophie's POV

Sophie followed Alina through the door. She still wasn't entirely sure she could trust her, but at least Alina showed her face. Most members of the Neverseen didn't. 

Sophie also wasn't sure where she'd seen Alina, but she remembered that she was a part of Project Moonlark, and had something to do with the Black Swan. Just what?

When Sophie saw what was on the other side of the door, she stopped breathing. There was a breathtaking fountain taller than her, covered in Greek letters (A/N PJO!). On the circular wall was a lush garden that went up along the wall. The fountain's water was crystal clear and had small goldfish swimming around. Dragonflies flew around in the air and the ceiling was made of stained glass.

The door behind them closed, and Sophie suddenly felt trapped. Her breathing sped up and her heart rate quickened. 

"Hey, hey," Alina said. "You okay?"

No, I'm not okay! Sophie thought. "Fine," she insisted.

"All right." Alina walked over to a part of the garden wall. She connected her finger to the pollen of a large white flower and the wall slid aside, leading to a long tunnel. She let go of the pollen and motioned for Sophie to come closer. "Solace Daisies," Alina said. "They use fingerprints to give people access to things. The only place where they have grown in history is here. No one but the Neverseen knows about them, so we're trusting you." She started walking down the tunnel, and Sophie knew nothing but to follow. 

After around ten minutes of walking, they reached another door. On the gray wall next to the door was a box the size of Sophie's palm. Alina licked it and the door opened.

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter and the long wait for the update.

QOTC: What's your favorite color?

Yeah, that's a sad question :)

byee!