Chapter 12: Keefe's POV

This has NOT been edited. 

GUYS WTF 147 FOLLOWERS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Im dead thank you all so so soooo much.

wait... me and my friends have been ✨discussing✨ some theories abt who the creepy guy on the cover of Unraveled is, and we think we know!!

 me and my friends have been ✨discussing✨ some theories abt who the creepy guy on the cover of Unraveled is, and we think we know!!

look at the ✨jawline✨ 

look at the ✨thin lips✨

think of the ✨possibilities✨ of who it could be

im gonna say it at the end. comment right here of who u think it is and at the end, ill reveal who i think it is!!

now on with the storyyyyyyy

"I-I don't... I don't get it..." Keefe whispered, shocked. Any moment now, he expected Elwin to chuckle and scream "KIDDING!!" Not the time, Keefe. Sophie could be plotting her revenge, better apologize soon, He thought. 

But how could Elwin, Elwin of all all people be Sophie's father? 

But now that he thought about it, he could see the similarities. He saw the similar jawline, and the high cheekbones, as well as the light colored skin. He knew that Sophie had gotten her blonde hair (A/N is it blonde or blond??) from Oralie, her biological mother, so it kind of made sense. Then again, it didn't.

"Well, now you know," Elwin said, looking off in the distance. "I'm technically her father." he scratched the back of him neck, and said under his breath, "she's going to hate me now,"

"Well, we have to go and find her," Keefe said, getting up. "She could be anywhere."

Suddenly, the doors to the healing center crashed open. Standing there in the middle was the whole collective, and Grady and Edaline. 

"We have an update..." Leto-Forkle said. "It's not a good one."

"Well, we have to go and get Sophie, right?!" Keefe said loudly, dragging a hand through his messy hair. "We can't get any updates without her. She also needs to know what's going on, right?" Keefe stood up, and wobbled from the sudden headache he had gotten.

"That's the thing. You may need to sit down for this." Leto said, his eyebrows knitting together. Keefe sat back down and his headache disappeared. But the news he was about to receive would shock him, bad. He just didn't know it.

"Okay," Leto said. "You're not going to like this." He looked back at the rest of the group, who all had worried expressions on. "I believe Miss Foster has joined the Neverseen."

K guys!!! sorry for the short chapter. I'm trying my hardest, I swear! I just haven't had many chances to write this week. 

now for the QOTC: who do you think the creepy guy on the Unraveled cover is? Pic for reference...

okay anywayssssss

me and my friends think that the ✨creepy guy✨ is...

GETHEN!!!!!!!! 

doesnt the book say that Gethen has thin lips and a sharp jaw line? lol maybe he's been mewing 🤫🧏‍♀️✨🤫🧏‍♀️✨🤫🧏‍♀️✨🤫🧏‍♀️✨🤫🧏‍♀️✨🤫🧏‍♀️✨🤫🧏‍♀️✨🤫🧏‍♀️✨🤫🧏‍♀️✨🤫🧏‍♀️✨🤫🧏‍♀️✨

wait why he look so creepy 😅😅😅 okkk im kinda scared 😦 😧 😳 😨 🙀 

bruh okay lol byee

updates SOOOOOOOON I PROMISE