Chapter 9: Sophie's POV

Hey guys! Double update, so the chapters are short. ALERT! They are depressing. On with the story!

Wow. That was all Sophie could think as she ran out of the healing center with tears streaming down her face. Just wow. 

And she thought Keefe loved her. But apparently he didn't. He loved someone else. He told her face-to-face. Well, his eyes were closed, but he still told her. 

I thought he loved me.

The thought kept repeating in her head until it got replaced with a new one.

He loves someone else.

He told her, after all. He told her. 

Sophie didn't know where she was going. She just kept running. She needed to get as far away from this boy as possible. 

He loves someone else.

The thought haunted her. It was probably Biana. Or Marella. Or Lihn. Damn, they were all so perfect. And she was this mess who didn't even know its place in the universe. 

Probably Hell.

He loves someone else.

She let air fill her lungs as she took a few deep breaths.

Get over him, Soph. He loves someone else.

Sophie took a look at her surroundings. She was at the back of the large Foxfire building. Wow. How did she run so far?

This is good. Forget about him.

That thought reminded her of Keefe again, and she broke down into tears.

He loves someone else.

He would never love her again.

246 words! 

Ok, spoiler alert 🚨 ... the next few chapters are going to be depressing because of the so called "break up". But I promise that this story is SOKEEFE! 

"My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys" by Taylor Swift!

I kinds feel like it fits the theme of this chapter... idk whyyyyyyy

Now for the QOTC: Iggy or Silveny?

AHHHHHH HOW DO I CHOOSEEEEEEEE

Ok that's it i dont choose

Luv Ya Always!

~sophieswiftie