Chapter 6: Sophie's POV

Hey guys! Because I haven't updated, I'm doing 2 chapters in a row. This one doesn't have much Keefe in it (😭), it's more about Elysian.

Also, thanks for the views! The amount of views that I have so far may not seem like much for you, but it's a lot for me. Happy reading!

"What did you find out?" Sophie asked Dex. They were in Dex's room, and Dex was flipping through scrolls.

"It's actually a lot! But... it's not good." Dex said quietly. "Elysian is one of the ancients. In fact, she's one of the oldest elves in recorded history. That's why her ears were so pointed. She's also a silencer, another forbidden ability. The only people who know about it are the councilors, and I guess us. So that's why all of your powers got turned off. Also, the Council doesn't even know that she exists. Elysian was a really powerful elf who had a LOT of abilities. Even more than you!" Dex said. "The ancient Council thought she was too dangerous and they locked her up in their most secure prison, which barely any people know exists. The ancient Council erased her from their memory and went on with their lives. I honestly think that's not fair at ALL. The name of the place came after Elysian, from a myth that the humans made. I have no idea how they knew about Elysian." 

Sophie didn't know what to say; it was a lot of information to process at once. She sat down on Dex's bed and put her head in her hands. 

_____________❤️Time Skip❤️_____________

Sophie and Keefe were in the caves at Havenfeild near the water. Sophie's head was throbbing and Keefe was trying to comfort her. They both knew that the caves were now safe, but something felt... wrong. 

"Are you okay, Soph?" Keefe asked. 

"Yeah... I just..." she trailed off when she heard a sound.

BOOM!

"What was that?" Sophie asked. Sophie and Keefe both got up and jogged over to the house, only to find something... 

Sophie's jaw dropped. Keefe immediately grabbed her and started whispering soothing words. But nothing helped. Havenfield was distroyed.

HAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER!!!!! 358 words is short,  but I'm doing a double update because I haven't updated in a while. 

QOTC: Would you rather get all the books early or meet all the characters in real life?

My answer would honestly be meet the characters. 

sophieswiftie → out!