Chapter 1: Sophie's POV

"So let me get this straight," Mr. Forkle said with a sigh. "You ran as fast as you could because you knew you couldn't teleport, thanks to Elysian, who is an elf that switched your power off. And then, you teleported here?" He gestured towards Havenfield.

"That's pretty much it," Sophie said, holding Keefe's hand tighter.

"You kids," Mr. Forkle grumbled.

"But technically, we're not hurt, so we're not in trouble!" Keefe pointed out.

"He's right..." Fitz mumbled.

"You left the enemy behind! You could have at least tied her up and brought her here or something!" Mr. Forkle yelled. The group knew he was referring to Lady Gisela, Keefe's evil mother and a member of the Neverseen, the group that had tried to kidnap Sophie. "And Sandor! You left him there!" Sophie winced. He had completely forgot about her bodyguard. Everyone else's bodyguards had come, but somehow they had forgotten Sophie's overprotective guardian. 

"Is this how you guys act every day?" Marella said loudly. "Wow. I'm kinda glad that I left your group a long time ago."

"Not really, Marella. We used to keep your Pyrokinetic ability a secret, and you work with us all the time. I'd say you're now a part of their group. Of course, it's up to them," Mr. Forkle gestured to Sophie and Keefe.

Sophie and Keefe had been together since a few nights ago, and everyone could tell that Fitz was super jealous. Fitz and Sophie had dated for a long time before, but it didn't quite work out.

"Well, I say..." Keefe said, pausing for effect. "That Marella should join team... Wait. What's our group called?"

"How about Team Warriors?" A voice said from a distance. Everyone turned around.

"Ro? Is that you?" Keefe called.

"Sure is! Sorry I'm late, I've been on some adventures."

Keefe started trembling. Sophie held on tight to him as Ro said "I'm okay..."

Sophie looked at Ro and was lost for words.

Ro wasn't okay.

249 words!

So wat happened to Ro? Do YOU think she's okay? My cliffhangers are almost as evil as Shannon's... just wait and see. But my writing's not nearly as good. (Hear that, Shannon? I'm complimenting your writing!!!)

Anyways, I had a math test. It was not that bad, I got a 102%! cause im FUCKIN smart!!!! Thanks for the views, guys!!!

and... sorry for ranting on about my personal life.

Luv Ya!

I've decided that for every part, I would do a question. Comment your answer!

Soooooo..... this chapter's question: Who do you ship Fitz with?

My Answer: Chandelier! TBH... Fitzelier for life!