006

Sunday 27th January
6:00pm
AMP House

As Kayla and Mocha walk in they scan the room and Kayla sees Chris. She goes over to him and he pulls her in for a hug. "How you doing girl?" he asks and she pulls away.

"Yeah i'm good... I'm not gonna stay for long tho" she responds and he furrows his eyebrows. "Jarelle's out of town and he wouldn't want me here so i'm not gonna fuck around".

Chris makes a mental note of his name because although she says nothings going on, he still wants to find out more about this guy.

He hands her a drink and she takes a sip. "Chris this is like way too strong" she laughs and passes it to him. He chuckles and adds some lemonade before passing it back.

She pulls him to dance with her and they dance while talking. "So how is it? Creating content and stuff?" she asks, sipping from her drink.

"Yeah it's good for real" Chris responds "What about you? What you doing other than the joint?"

"So I'm a licensed esthetician and i'm meant to be doing my facials from home but i postponed it cause I need the joint to be able to put money aside. Jarelle pays the bills and stuff" She says, standing still as she gets tired.

"i'd love to meet him" Chris says and Kayla hums, ignoring his statement.

Kayla knows it wouldn't be a good idea cause of how jealous Jarelle gets so she just chooses not to say anything.

Mocha joins them and Kayla and Mocha start dancing together.

Fanum comes down and walks through the crowd of people. He sees Kayla and Mocha dancing and he approaches them. "Wassup" he says and they side hug.

Mocha trails away with Chris while Kayla and Fanum start talking. "How you doing?" he asks and she shrugs.

"Im doing good... as long as you're minding your business" she says and Fanum nods.

"My fault. I got worried i don't even know why. I'd love to be friends tho" he says and she nods.

"Yeah we can be friends... can we step out to talk?" she asks and he grabs her hand, walking towards the front door.

They walk out to the driveway where it's way quieter and they sit down. "So what's all this content creating stuff like for you? My man said you do youtube" she says snd looks at him.

"It's a lot of work i'm not gon lie but it's nice to be able to make money just by being me" he says and she plays with her nails.

"When I open back up my business I wanna make content out of it" Kayla says and he looks at her.

"I can help for real... It's not that hard" he says and she hums.

"You want another drink?" he asks and she nods. "Make it strong tho" she responds and he gets up

He goes inside and starts fixing Kayla a drink while she sits outside, messaging Jarelle

Jarelle

miss me?

hmmm maybe a little bit

stop playin
I miss you already

yeah people tend to miss me :))
jk. i miss you too babe