009

READ EVEN IF YOU READ THE ORIGINAL CHAPTER 9 BUT YOU CAN SKIP THE BEGINNING AS IT IS THE SAME.

Saturday 22nd February
1:00pm
Hotel

Jarelle's POV

I wake up in an empty bed, after hearing my phone ping. I pick it up and see a text notification from Mocha.

Mocha

Hey Jarelle, it's Kayla. I'm gonna head home because I'm tired of fighting and I'm tired of arguing. Our relationship has turned into something that I was so afraid of it turning into. I'm not in love with you anymore... I'm sorry but that's how I feel. I haven't been in love with you ever since you first got aggressive with me. I realised that you're manipulative, you're jealous, and all you've tried to do by keeping me in Atlanta is to keep me away from my family.

I can't be with someone who doesn't respect me, the people around me, and my life as a whole. Last night you showed me that I can't trust you, one not to go through my phone and two not to hurt me. I refuse to look like a fool for any longer. I don't mind leaving the house to you, I'd rather do that than spend another day with someone that pushes back my goals every day just with their personality. I love you, but I'm not in love with you anymore.

Kayla where are you?

Don't worry about it, Jarelle.

I get up and punch the wall, and then again, and then again. My fists get red and start bleeding as I start trashing the whole room. Ripping the bed head off of the wall and flipping over the mattress

My fist goes through the TV screen before I rip the whole thing off of the wall, throwing it at the tall glass window. The window smashes, causing the TV screen to fly out.

End of POV

Chaos fills the hotel lobby as Jarelle gets carried through in handcuffs. "What the fuck bro!? I ain't even do shit!" He groans, kicking his legs as bystanders record.

Saweetie and her teams stand by, shaking their heads as he gets thrown into the police car. Jarelles boys all attempt to help him but it's no use.

Monday 24th February
2:00pm
Mocha's Place

It has been two days since Harelle's freak out and Kayla is now using a spare phone mocha gave her.

"I can't believe this" Kayla says as she scrolls through the videos of Jarelle on Mocha's phone.

"He's crazy. You should've left his ass a long time ago" Mocha says, sitting next to Kayla while also watching the videos. 

"Okay Mocha... I don't need that right now" Kayla sighs and Mocha puts her arm around her friend. "I'm glad I didn't go to work tho cause everyone's seen this shit"

Mocha's phone begins to ring and she picks it up, seeing an unknown number.

She answers and puts it on speaker. "Yo" Jarelle says and Kayla rolls her eyes.

"They gave me another call and I know you with Kayla. I got court coming up but they releasing me until the date" Jarelle says and Kayla's heart drops.

"It's in a week so just tell Kayla that. Also tell her I love her and I ain't never meant to hurt her like that—" he's cut off by Mocha hanging up the call.

"Why he calling me talking bout that shit? He can handle it on his own. Just wait till I tell Rio he's so finished" Mocha says, tapping on her phone to call Kayla's cousin.

"Wait wait. Don't call Rio I don't want him getting in trouble. I'm all good Mocha" Kayla stops her.

- AMP House -