017

-few days later-
31st April
1:00pm
NYC

The whole of AMP we're currently in New York for a video shoot along with Kayla, Rio and Benet who insisted on coming.

Kayla and Fanum were in their room for the Airbnb and he was currently massaging her back.

"You don't gotta be soft, put some back into it" Kayla laughed and Fanum began to massage her harder.

"That feel good?" he asked and she nodded, closing her eyes. "When does the video shoot start?" she asked.

"In a couple hours. After the shoot imma take you to where I grew up at" Fanum responded and stopped massaging her.

"I never even been to a deli before i've only been to New york like twice" Kayla said, rolling over onto her back and pulling her top over her head.

"See I gotta put you on to the good eats. The shoot might take long though so maybe i'll take you tomorrow" Fanum pecked her on the cheek.

"Since when do you kiss me on the cheek and not the lips?" she asked and pouted. He smiled and sat down on the bed, pulling her to his lap.

He kissed and she kissed back, wrapping her arms around him. He moved his hands to her ass as they made out when suddenly the door knocked.

Kayla pulled away and walked to the door to open it. She opened and saw Kai standing there "Fanum we gotta go in like five" Kai said and Fanum got up.

"Right now? I thought we had at least a hour" Fanum responded. "We did but it's all changed now. Just be downstairs in five" Kai walked back downstairs.

Fanum pecked Kayla on the lips "I'll be back soon but make sure you eat" he said, pulling a stack of cash out his pocket.

"Thank you boo but I have money" she smiled. "I know but it's on me." he said, throwing the cash on the bed.

She pecked his lips and wrapped her arms around him. "Have fun babe let me know how it goes"

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her.

Fanum had to quickly leave as the sprinter arrived. Kayla watched him leave and then went to Benet's room. She walked in and Benet was just watching YouTube on her phone.

"You wanna go explore?" Kayla asked and Benet looked up. "Where?"

"I don't know let's go shopping or something" Kayla shrugged and Benet smiled. "Ugh I love spending money let's go"

The girls researched where they could shop before getting ready and leaving the Airbnb. Rio had gone to chill with some of his friends that lived in NY so they locked the door behind them.

They ordered and Uber and waited on the side of the road for it to arrive.

After around ten minutes, the uber and arrived and began to drive them to the shopping centre. They didn't know the area very well so they just selected the nearest mall.

They tipped the driver before getting out the uber and heading inside the mall. Kayla began to vlog as her and benet walked around "So we going shopping right now. I have no clue where we are"

"At least it's nice in here though. You wanna eat?" Benet asked and Kayla nodded, looking around before spotting a food court sign.

Kayla need the video and they both began to walk up to the food court. "Jarelle stopped calling you now right?" Benet asked and Kayla nodded.

"Yeah finally. His family leaving me alone too. I'm sure his nasty ass momma will come to the house soon but that house is mine" Kayla shrugged.

They approached the food court and decided on the chinese place then got in line so they could order.