010

Saturday 1st March
4:00pm
Kayla's Place

Kayla and Mocha spent the day packing up Jarelle's things and now start to get ready for a party at the AMP house.

"You sure you're ready to go out?" Mocha asks and Kayla sighs, dramatically.

"You guys act like i'm a baby or something i'm a grown woman" Kayla laughs a little, curling her eyelashes.

"Mhmm okay" Mocha hums and sits down next to Kayla, grabbing her beauty blender so she can blend her under eyes.

After finishing up with their makeup they both get into Kayla's car and she starts to drive. It only takes ten minutes and she pulls up into their driveway.

They hop out the car and the front door slowly opens. They see Fanum standing there holding the door open and they both go inside.

"Heyyy" Kayla smiles as she walks in. "How you doin?" Fanum asks in response.

"All good. I need some liquor" she laughs, walking to the kitchen. Fanum closes the door and follows behind her.

He sizes her up and down as she walks in front of him all the way to the kitchen. He pours them both a drink and Kayla backs it all at once.

She holds out her cup for him to pour another and he does. She shots it again before sitting on the kitchen counter.

"You wanna smoke?" Fanum asks and Kayla nods. He gestured her upstairs and she gets off the counter, following him to his room.

"I love you room" Kayla says, admiring the youtube plaques on his wall. He smiles and goes over to his closet. "Thank you ma"

"I'm definitely gonna start youtube it seems fun" she goes and sits down on his bed, kicking off her shoes.

He sits next to her and sparks up his blunt, putting it to his lips and taking a puff. He passes it over to Kayla who takes a puff too.

She lays her head on his pillow, taking another quick puff before passing it back to him. "You feeling good today?" Fanum asks and Kayla nods.

"I'm good. You guys are the best" she says and hugs him. He chuckles and hugs her back, before she pulls away.

"So me and Rio wanna go back home  I just don't know when to go tho I wanna restart this business and stuff" she props herself up on her knees and he looks at her as she speaks.

"Yeah it'll be good. I'll help you with the business stuff if you want we can do some social media for it" he says and she smiles and nods.

"You been staying at your place?" Fanum asks and Kayla shakes her head. "It's really his place but nah"

"Yeah but you made the house into a home you know? It's just as much yours... plus his ass awaiting a sentence it ain't gonna be easy if they getting him for scamming so the house is really left to you" Fanum says, after seeing the news reports.

"Yeah you're right... I just need to move on with my life and stuff. I don't need a man, men disappoint me" she giggles and Fanum chuckles.

"Type shit. You was too good for him anyway" Fanum shrugs, taking a puff before passing it to her.

She smiles and takes a puff, passing it and just staring at him as her eyes get low. "Men like him aren't men they're just little boys. We were happy until I started working at the joint"

"Was it cause of me?" Fanum asks and Kayla hums, thinking.

"Not entirely but kinda... it doesn't matter fuck him. Now me and you are besties" she smiles as he laughs.