011

Monday 3rd March
2:00pm
Wayne's Joint

"So what kinda thing are we thinking of right now?" Kayla asks, as her, Fanum, Duke and Rio, Chris, Kentrell and Mocha sit at a table planning the vacay.

"We can stay in a hotel and then we can just plan some activities and shit" Fanum says and Kayla nods.

"Okay sooo we can all get seperate rooms cause i like my space. Kentrell and Mocha will probably share tho right" Kayla says, looking between them.

"Yeah of course" Mocha says.

After putting all the vacay information into the booking site, they finally get a grand total and Rio pays it using his card.

"So it's all inclusive, we get the flights there and back plus transport to and from the airport" Kayla says, closing her laptop.

"Am I coming?" Benet asks, coming over to the table. "Hell nah" Kentrell responds.

"My momma will be fine with it and I got money. Pleaseee I need to get away" Benet pleads and laughs a little.

"She'll be fine" Kayla says to Kentrell who just rolls his eyes.

"Imma ask your momma and then we'll put you on" Kentrell responds, shaking his head.

"Anyway you guys gotta go I got some deliveries to do" Kayla says, standing up.

They all begin to leave and Kayla gestures Fanum over. He walks over to her and she looks up at him.

"I need your help with something after work is that cool?" she asks. He nods, staring down at her.

Fanum always thinks how beautiful Kayla is and that makes him more mad about Jarelle, how could you hurt something so beautiful?

"Yeah i'll help you. Let me know when you want me to come over" he says before she hugs him. He hugs her back before turning to leave.

"You only got two deliveries to do" Wayne says, handing Kayla two bags.

"It's my break, i'm coming" Benet says, following Kayla outside.

She carries them to her car and puts them in the back seat before getting in the drivers seat.

Benet gets in the passenger seat and puts her belt on.

Kayla starts the car and starts driving to the first location, switching on her spotify playlist.

"So... you and Fanum are friends now??" Benet asks and Kayla nods.

"He's cool and he's funny" Kayla shrugs, continuing to drive.

"Ouuu you're definitely fucking him" Benet sat up in her seat and Kayla gasped, looking at her.

"Girl you know I ain't fucking him. I just finished with Jarelle I don't need another man in my life" Kayla says, stopping at the red light.

"You never looked at that man and thought mmm he fine" Benet continues to talk and Kayla thinks for a second.

"Well yeah I think he's cute but he's like my friend. Plus would I not be the biggest hoe to move on that fast?" Kayla starts driving again.

"Nah girl he was not the one. Don't let him stop you from finding the one. I still want Kai's number by the way" she looks at Kayla who just shakes her head.

"Imma ask him first... but just because you legal don't mean you old enough" Kayla responds and laughs.

"So... what you need help with?" Fanum asks, looking at Kayla.

"Come" Kayla says, walking out her back door and past the swimming pool. He follows her to an out house and she unlocks and opens the door.