Crazy

Traffic in Vegas at noon was one of the slowest things Marley had ever witnessed. They were currently in a standstill right by the strip. Stu had been complaining the entire time they were in the car about how they shouldn't have been driving the cop car. He wasn't wrong but, they didn't have much choice. "This is so illegal." Stu said from the backseat, behind Marley, 'Carlos' was sat in between himself and Alan, thankfully content.

"Can't you see the fun part in anything?" Phil asked, taking a sip of his coffee. He was wearing his aviators and even though he was deathly hungover, Marley still thought he looked ridiculously hot.

"Yeah. We're stuck in traffic, in a stolen police car, with what is sure to be a missing child next to me. Which part of this is fun?"

"I think the cop-car part's pretty cool." Alan spoke up, Marley nodded in agreement. It was pretty fucking cool.

"Thank you, Alan. It is cool." Phil looked at him through the rear-view mirror, nodding. "Doug would love it." He aggressively honked the car horn and started yelling, "Come on!" Then, he looked at Marley with an expression telling her he just had an idea. "Check this out!" Phil decided to turn on the police siren and turned the car onto the sidewalk next to them.

"No..No, No. Phil, don't do this." Stu begged, leaning forward from his seat. "Just try call more attention to us!"

Phil picked up the PA speaker and started speaking into it, "Attention! Attention, please. Move out of the way. I repeat, please disperse." The pedestrians on the sidewalk started jumping in fear and moving away from the car. Phil was grinning along with Marley, who was enjoying the risk they were taking.

Stu was taking deep breaths, "Phil, stop the car. I want to get out. Stop the car, I wanna get out. Pull over!"

Phil continued speaking into the PA, telling people to move. Stu continued shouting as Alan and Marley laughed. As they reached the end of the traffic, Phil pulled off the sidewalk, "I should've been a fucking cop."

Marley couldn't help but start to imagine Phil dressed in a cop uniform. Tight pants, maybe a tight shirt too. Muscles on full display, handcuffs on his belt...

"What you think, Barbie?" Phil looked over to her as he sped up, "How'd you think I'd look in the uniform?"

It was like he had read her mind, she was about to respond with a snarky comment, but Stu just yelled at them, "Please! None of the fucking flirting right now!"

They soon arrived at the hospital and asked at the front desk if they knew which doctor had taken care of Phil the night before. A nurse brought them to a patient's room where a bald doctor was checking up on an older, pale man. They started asking him questions about what happened to Phil.

"You came in here with a mild concussion, some bruised ribs. No big deal. Although, none of you could articulate how it happened."

"Do you remember how many of us were here?" Phil asked him.

The doctor started inspecting the inside of the patients mouth, "Uh...I don't know. I think it was just you four, definitely no baby, and one other guy. Her brother." He pointed to Marley.

"That's our guy!" Stu said.

"Was he okay?" Marley asked him, "He wasn't injured or anything, right."

"No, he was fine. Just whacked out of his mind. You all were. Especially, you two." He pointed at Marley and Phil, "Couldn't keep your hands off of each other. Even when he was getting examined." Phil looked to Marley and smirked with his cheeks turning pink.

The doctor then got his patient to stand up and turn around, pulling down his underwear and revealing his backside. Marley, Phil and Stu all gasped and turned to face the other way. Once he was done checking his breathing, he pulled the underwear back up and let the man sit down. "Okay, Felix, you can go ahead and put your robe on. And the nurse will be in here any minute. I'll see you after the weekend."