Tiger Snooze

All four of them made it back to the hotel with Marley's speedy driving. Once they reached the front entrance, she handed the keys to a valet attendant, thankfully not the same guy from earlier that day. They all made their way up to the suite in the elevator. Marley couldn't help but feel exhausted, it had been such a long day and the fact she was enduring the worst hangover she had ever experienced wasn't helping. They got to their floor and walked down the hall to their room, which seemed so much longer than to Marley, whose head was spinning and eyes almost closing on themselves.

"Wait, guys. Guys!" Alan stopped them all in a whisper-shout, "What about the tiger? What if he got out?"

"Fuck! I keep forgetting about the goddamn tiger!" Phil complained. Marley had almost completely forgotten about the tiger too. None of them had much time to think about the jungle cat with everything else that was being revealed to them that day.

"How the fuck did he get in there?" Marley asked, running a hand through her hair.

"I don't know." Stu stated, then turned to Alan, "Because I don't remember."

"Shh, Stu. Keep it down." Phil whispered. He put his ear up to the door of their room to try and hear if the tiger was doing anything.

"Because, one of the, uh, side effects of roofies is memory loss." Alan informed Stu, as if it wasn't already obvious.

"Oh my god." Marley muttered.

Stu gave Alan a blank stare for a moment, to see if he was making some sort of joke, but realised he was just being Alan. "You are literally too stupid to insult."

"Thank you." Alan nodded to him.

"Hey!" Phil brought their attention back to the matter at hand. He opened the door and ushered them to follow behind him.

As they went into the room, there was music coming from the living area. Marley recognised it as a Phil Collins song. "Did we leave music on?" Marley asked the guys.

Alan was the last to come through the door, letting it slam behind him. This made Phil turn around to glare at him, "Hey! Shh! Don't make any sudden movements." He slowly started walking in, then accidentally bumped into a random man they had never seen before. The four of them all jumped in shock. "Who the hell are you?" Phil asked the man.

"No. Who the hell are you?" The man yelled back at him.

"Quiet! Quiet!" Spoke another voice coming from the far side of the room. Marley whipped her head around to see another man sat at the grand piano, holding his hands up. He turned around to face them, Marley recognised who he was immediately.

"Mike Tyson?" She exclaimed

"Shh! This is my favourite part coming up right now." Mike held his arms up, then pretending to play the drums along with the beat of the song. Once the chorus started, he began singing along. "I can feel it coming in the air tonight."

Marley and Phil gave each other a confused glance, Phil was smiling through it though, Marley knew he was a big fan of the boxer.

"Need a chorus line, guys!" Mike said to them. Stu, Marley and Phil were all still confused, but Alan followed Mike Tyson's instructions and sang the next line with him.

"I've been waiting for this moment for all my life." Mike started to smile, "One more time guys!"

Stu, Marley and Phil looked to each other and began to smile fully, deciding to join in on the singing.

"Oh Lord!"

As soon as they had all started to calm down, Mike Tyson punched Alan square in the face. The punch was so strong that Alan was knocked out and lying on the floor. Stu, Marley and Phil all gasped and went straight down to Alan's side to see if he was okay.