Loserville

The four of them were now waiting in the police station to be interrogated. The officers handcuffed Stu and Alan together and Phil and Marley together. They were all sat on a bench, hoping they would get out as quick as possible.

"Don't you think now would be a good time to call Tracy?" Stu leaned past Alan who was sitting in between himself and Marley and Phil. "Give her a reason that we may not be back until tomorrow morning?"

"Yeah, I'll do it, I've got quarters." Phil said as he stood up and made his way to the payphone near their bench. Marley was dragged with him, thanks to the handcuff around her right wrist, the other side on Phil's left wrist. As he was getting quarters out of his pocket, he looked to her, "Out of curiosity, do you feel anything in particular by being in handcuffs, in this moment?" He was trying to sound like he was asking a serious, intelligent question but she saw right through him.

"Phil, we've just been arrested and that's what you're thinking about?"

"I'm just checking in on your general wellbeing." He began to laugh as he put the coins into the payphone and began to dial.

Walking past them now was a police officer giving a group of children a tour of the station. "So, after we take the mugshots, we bring 'em on down here, where they wait to be interviewed by the arresting officers. Trust me, kids. You do not wanna be sitting on these benches. We call this place Loserville." The kids all laughed at his words as the walked by, staring at Phil, Marley, Alan and Stu. One boy with blonde hair stood in front of Alan, and pulled out a cell phone to take a picture of Alan. Alan kicked the phone out of the little boys hand, who gave Alan a glare as he left.

"Hey! Tracy, it's Phil!" Phil said in an energetic tone. Marley drew her attention away from Alan's funny exchange with the boy to focus on Phil's conversation with Tracy. "We are at the spa in the hotel!" He paused again, whatever Tracy had said to him made him look to Marley with wide eyes.

"Of course Doug's around! Why wouldn't he be around?" Marley gave Phil a thumbs up, letting him know he was doing good and to just keep it together. "Um...we made a deal that Doug and Stu weren't allowed to talk to girlfriends so...we're all calling each others." Phil cringed right away at his own words, giving Marley a look that read 'Why did I just say that?'

Phil turned back to the phone, "You're not going to believe this. We got comped an extra night at the hotel! Yeah, the suite is ridiculous. It's out of control. There's like room service, and a butler. I mean, just the works. So, we're thinking of spending the night here and we're gonna come back, totally relaxed, in the morning."

Marley sighed, she hated how they had to lie to Tracy. But if she were to find out Doug was missing, it would only make her panic. Phil waited on Tracy's response then responded, "That's why we're going to get up early, and we'll be back in plenty of time." He nodded and put the phone away from his ear, "Barbie, she wants to talk to you."

Marley nodded and took the phone with a deep breath, "Hey, Trace, what's up?"

"Hi, Marl. Are you sure it's a good idea for you guys to stay another night? I mean, the wedding is tomorrow afternoon."

"I'll be frank," Marley tried to make reason, "We're all still not feeling great after last night. So, no one is really up for the long drive. But, I promise you, it's my main duty to make sure we are back in time for the wedding."

Tracy sighed through the phone, "Okay, I trust you. Just don't drink too much tonight. You'll need to be up early."

"100%."

"So...anything happen with you and Phil last night?"

Oh, Tracy, if you only knew. "I'll update you when we get back, don't worry."