Chapter 1

Hello Everyone, this is my first ever fanfic. i really hope you guys enjoy it.

NOTE TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS STORY: ALL OF THE ONE DIRECTION MEMBERS ARE PRESENTLY 18 IN THE STORY.

Chapter 1

Melody's P.O.V.

"Melody" I heard a gentle voice say.

"Melody wake up hun" whispered that same gentle voice in my ear.

"Melody" it said and at this point I had identified to who belonged this voice. I then realized what was coming next out of her mouth and mentally blocked my ears but I didn't do a sound because if she knew that I was awake, it would only be ten times worst.

"MELODY WALKER!!!!!!!" she shouted in my ears.

"Grrrr!!!!" I growled back at her. I think she busted my eardrums. Oh NO!!!! If I'm now incapable of hearing the sweet melodic voices of One Direction, Ariel will never hear the end of it. I loved One Direction. All of them equally besides for Louis William Tomlinson. I HATE him. He abandoned me when I needed him the most and never came back. Luckily Ariel and June were here to help me through it. Even though he also abandoned them, it seems as if it affected me the most but I never understood why.

"Melody, what the hell was that!?!? Did you just growl at me" Ariel asked me as she struggled to hold in her laugh.

"Yup" I giggled popping the 'p' at the end. We both burst out laughing but she soon stopped and tried to become as serious as she possibly could.

"But seriously you know that growling is not very attractive when there are boys around"

"I don't care right now. It's not as if I needed to impress a boy nor am I looking for a boyfriend so let me sleep"

"First of all, get up, we are graduating in a few hours and secondly, who talked about a boyfriend?"

"What?" I asked as I opened my eyes and saw that she was pointing to the doorway. My eyes followed her arm and I heard a male's voice speak up.

"Hi Melody, how have you been?" he asked smiling at me "it's been so long and I missed you so much, you can't imagine".

"BRIAN!!!!!" I dashed out of my bed and jumped in his arms to hug him. Brian is my only sibling. He is presently 23 and im 18. We haven't seen each other since he was 19. Brian and I had moved to Doncaster when I was 8 and he was 13. We moved here to live with our aunt Molly and uncle George after our parents had died in a terrible car crash. They had adopted us and we had to move here with them. At first I was terrified but it all turned out well for a while. Molly insisted that we call her mom but George preferred to be called George by me but didn't mind Brian calling him dad. They also had a daughter of their own. She's called June and she was 8 at that time so the same age as me. She is my best friend along with Ariel. George never seemed to really like me but it was obvious that he adored Brian. Sometimes it even seemed as if he loved Brian better than his own daughter.

"Earth to Mel" Brian told me.

"W-what? Sorry I was thinking. What did you say before?"

"I can see that sis. And I was just asking how you, Ariel and June have been since I left but Ariel here has been giving me a bunch of information on you three. So since she's ready to graduate and your not dressed yet, go get ready and I'll continue talking to Ari in the meanwhile."

"Ok and I'm just so happy to see you again." I said as I walked in the bathroom. "But wait' I said coming back out 'how did you even find us?" I questioned.

"That would be me. I called my mom and asked her to ask your 'mom' for your brothers' number to invite him to our graduation of the coolest college in the United States. So I called him and...um...ya so here we are today" She said with the biggest smile on her face that I had ever seen. I went to hug her until I remembered what she said at the beginning.