Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

We still hadn’t found the others so we kept on walking, VERY slowly may I add because of my leg, along the water in hopes of finding them soon. We were both quiet until Louis finally spoke up.

“Oh, and you cant tell anyone what I told you because if Lily finds out that I told someone the truth then she will inform management and I will be fired. She is supposed to inform them every few days if I ‘treat her well enough’ and show her enough affection.” He said with a disgusted look on his face, but then a smile came to his lips. “She doesn’t care that I hate her, she just does it to get a piece of this” he laughed gesturing up and down his body with his hands.

“I honestly don’t know what she sees in you” I said laughing. His smile fell but was soon replaced by a smirk.

“So you’re telling me that you don’t want a piece of this?” he gestured to his body again.

“Nope” I said nervously starring at the ground.

“So, I don’t turn you on?” he smirked. I shook my head blushing a little. “What if I do this?” he slid his arms from my shoulders down to my bare waist. I gasped but shook my head.

“Umm, n-no” I said nervously.

“Don’t lie; I see how I make you feel. I give you goose bumps…” he smirked starring in my eyes.

“That’s because it-it’s cold now, tha-that’s it” I said blushing.

“How about when I make you blush?” he said brushing his thumb over my cheek.

“Umm…it’s h-hot outside?” I said more as a question than a statement. He chuckled and I realized what I had said made no sense.

“You just contradicted yourself love” he whispered seductively in my ear giving me butterflies in my stomach.

“N-no, I di-didn’t” I stuttered.

“I can see how nervous you are right now, I know I give you butterflies” he said starring and smirking at me. I looked at the ground blushing. I looked back at him and saw he was starring at my chest.

“You pervert” I laughed slapping his arm playfully. I crossed my arms in front on my chest to hide it the best I could. He looked away blushing and I realized it was my turn to make him uncomfortable now.

“W-w-what? I’m so-sorry, I didn’t mean t-to…” he stuttered nervously.

“I guess I make you nervous too since you can’t even say a proper sentence anymore” I laughed as he blushed.

“I’m not nervous” he said with a bit more confidence.

“Oh really?” I asked unconvinced. He nodded and looked back at me smirking. How can this boy be so confident, then nervous and then confident again in only fifteen seconds. Unbelievable.

“If I was nervous, would I do this” he said as he brought his lips to me cheek and left his lips there a few seconds after kissing it. “See? I’m not the one that nervous here” he said winking as I blushed. “I have a question for you…”

“Umm, okay?”

“Are you sure I don’t turn you on?” he said but before I could even say anything, he crashed his lips against mine. At first I didn’t realize but soon understood what was going on. I didn’t pull back but only kissed him harder. My arms fell from my chest and went around his neck as his hands went back on my waist pulling me closer to him. I pulled away after a few minutes and smirked at him.