Chapter 6

Melody P.O.V.

“Oh my god, they’re so cute together it’s unbelievable. They would make such a cute couple!!! Isn’t that Louis’ clothes? Do you think anything happened last night?” I heard a girl’s voice laugh as I heard a click of a picture signalling that a picture was taken. I realized that Louis’ arms were around my body and that our bodies were cuddling each others as his head rested in the crock of my neck.  

“Dany be quiet or you’ll wake them up” I heard Harry say. Well I guess that’s he’s in my room with Danielle. Oh my god Danielle is in my room.

“There you are you guys, Liam wants to talk to you Dany. Oh my gosh they’re so cute together. But doesn’t Lou already have a girlfriend?”

“Perrie, shut up. What if she’s awake! It’s up to Lou to tell her about Lily Omen when he’ll be ready, and not up to us. Understood?” I heard Harry tell her.

Oh my god, Louis has a girlfriend. Why didn’t he tell me? Did he think that I would be mad? Well of course I’m mad, he didn’t tell me. And while he was acting nice to me yesterday, he didn’t realize but I was slowly falling in love with him whether I wanted to admit it to myself or not. How can I go from hating someone to loving them in only a few hours? Oh yes its true, it’s because it was with Louis.

“We should probably wake them up, were leaving tomorrow and they need to start packing” I heard Perrie’s voice say. “Dany help me with her and Haz take care of Lou” and I instantly felt the bed shaking as Harry jumped on Louis thus letting go of me and pushing Harry off the bed and he fell with a thud. Then I felt two arms pull me closer to them as two girls giggled in the background. I opened my eyes and saw that the arms belonged to Louis.

“Well good morning Melody” he chuckled.

“Good morning Lou” I said trying to sound happy even though I felt like slapping him. Right now, I was really annoyed with him because of what I heard Perrie say before. I got out of bed slowly and saw three figures standing next to my bed. “Hello? Can I help you? Oh my god sorry, you’re Danielle and Perrie. I love you girls so much” I yelled as I jumped out of bed and hugged both of them. “Hi I’m Melody, by the way”

“Trust me, we know who you are” Perrie said winking is Louis’ direction.

“It’s great to meet you Melody. I’m Danielle and this is Perrie” Dany said.

“I know and I totally ship your relationships with Liam and Zayn. I’m a total fan.” I said overly excited.

“Hi to you too Melody. Nice to know how much you care for me” Harry said pouting like a child.

“Don’t worry Haz, I ship your relationship with Ariel also” I smirked as he blushed like a tomato.

“But were not going out” Harry replied

“Not yet” Louis joined in. I left the room saying I was going to get dressed but actually it’s because I didn’t want to talk to Louis right now, after what I heard Perrie say this morning. Why didn’t he just tell me the truth from the start? I walked up to June’s room to go talk to her but it was locked. That’s weird, she never locks the door. I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer it.

“June? Are you there?” I asked. I heard shuffling around.

“Shit” someone said. Then I didn’t hear anything else until Ju opened her door and greeted me.

“Oh hi Mel what’s up?” she said smiling.

June’s P.O.V.

I was presently in my room with Niall and we were just casually talking. I was sitting on my bed as he was walking around and looking at my things, but I didn’t mind. Oh god he’s so beautiful, I just want to kiss him so badly but I can’t. We only met yesterday and I’m only a friend to him.