Chapter 11

So guys, schools almost over so i will we updating more when the year is done. Hope you like this chapter  ;)

CHAPTER 11

Louis P.O.V.

“Louis” I was awakened by the sound of someone whispering my name. It sounded like a female voice. It sounded so calm and soothing, I really enjoyed it. “Louis are you awake?” the voice asked. I could recognize that voice out of millions…it was Melody’s. It came from next to me in the bed. I kept my eyes closed but wrapped my arms around the waist of the body next to me and pulled it closer to mine. It seemed heavier than her but guessed it was because I was still tired. I started to stroke the persons’ cheek when I heard a male voice coughing and a picture being taken. I then heard someone burst out laughing.

“Mate, wake up, I know you love me but its ME…Liam” I heard two people laugh. My head shot straight up as I finally opened my eyes and saw that I was cuddling Liam and that Melody was rolling on the floor laughing her head off. I got my grip off of Liam and pushed him off the bed next to Melody. “OW” he shouted. “What was that for?”

“What was that for?” I asked pointing to him and Mel.

“Touché…anyways, its time to get out of bed mate” he laughed. Melody was still giggling and I just winked at her which made her stop and blush. Just then, my phone started vibrating. I checked the caller I.D. and saw that it was management. I looked nervously at Liam and he nodded to me understandingly. I excused myself from them and exited the room.

“Hello?” I asked as I picked up.

“Hello, this is Steven from management. I told Liam that I would be calling you back today because I need to tell you something very important. Well I can’t really tell you so instead I am going to show you. Be ready in half an hour. My plane is landing in a few minutes and I’m going to come in pick you up. See you soon” was all he said before he hung up. Well, that was weird and I wasn’t expecting it.

“Lou? Are you okay?” Mel asked me as she and Liam both entered the room.

“What? Oh ya, I’m fine thanks. Actually, I really need to get dressed right now. I’ll talk to you guys later” I said as I waved to them and entered my room again to get dressed. After getting dressed and just chilling, my phone beeped signalling I had a text message. I checked who it was from and as I expected it was from Steven.

‘I’m outside so come now. This is really important so come ALONE’ why would he want me to go alone? Whatever, the faster I leave, the faster I can come back. I shoved my phone in my pocket and grabbed a bit of money. I left my room and passed by the living room to get to the door and saw that everyone was awake and just starring at me.

“Hello…” I said awkwardly as everyone giggled. “Are you guys okay?” I said but this time I also giggled a little.

“Of course we are Boo Bear!!!” Harry exclaimed as he jumped in my arms to hug me. I dropped him on the coach and waved at everyone.

“I’ll see you guys later. I’m just going for a little walk alone. Bye” I said before anyone could protest and shut the door behind me. I walked up to the only car in sight and saw that Steven was there but he wasn’t alone. I couldn’t see who that person was but I just knocked on the door. They opened it and sat down in the car. I saw Steven sitting and the other person sitting with him was…Lily. I tried to open my door to just leave because I really didn’t feel like talking to her right now but Steven got up faster and blocked the door.

“Sit down! Now” he almost shouted which startled me so I quickly sat down.

“What is she doing here” I replied pointing at Lily.