Chapter 7

I know!!! i just updated two chapters in the same thirty minutes. Well, i hope you guys like it :)

Melody P.O.V.

I had finally finished packing and was ready to leave for Hawaii. We were now loading the van to be able to head off to the airport. Surprisingly, yesterday, I had managed to ignore Louis the whole day. Every time he would come close to me, I would either randomly enter a bathroom or pretend to be having an intense conversation with someone.

“Is that everything” Liam asked me as he came back outside.

“I think so. Oh wait, I forgot something” I said as I ran to my room and went under my bed. It was a little box filled of pictures of me, Ariel, June and Louis…before he left. It was one of my most prized possessions and brought it with me on every trip I went to, even when I was at college. Then June came in my room. She and Ari were the only ones who knew the existence of this box, and they knew how much I meant to me.

“You ready?” she asked smiling sympathetically at me

“Ya, I am now. Ju, can I sit with you on the plane if were in seats of two?” I asked her

“Of course Babe. Ill just make Niall sit with Lou” she laughed. Then we left my room and headed towards the exit where Molly and Johanna were standing waiting for us to hug them.

“Were going to miss you girls so much” the both said.

“Us too” June and I said at the same time. June took my hand as we made our way outside. The others were already in the van and there were only two seats left; next to Louis at the front in the passenger seat or between Niall and Danielle at the back. She gave my hand a gentle squeeze and whispered to me.

“Don’t worry, I got this. Just go put your box in the trunk and go along with the flow” she said. I laughed, imaginating what type of idea she possibly had. She pranced to the passenger seat as I took the ‘only seat left’ between Niall and Dany.

“Isn’t Melody going to sit at the front with me?” Louis asked looking confused at her.

“NO!!! I called shotgun so shut up and drive” she shouted like a little kid. Everyone laughed as Louis looked at me from the rear view mirror and I fake smiled at him while he started the engine. The drive to the airport was pretty quite. Most of us were sleeping. I had a few conversations with Niall or Dany but that was it.

“WE’RE HERE” Harry shouted as everyone slowly got up. As we all unpacked the car, Louis tried to talk to me a few times but I would constantly ignore him. I didn’t even pretend to talk to someone else, I just plain on ignored him. I needed to get my feelings for him out of my head because he clearly didn’t feel the same way towards me so being mean to him was the only thing I could think of. Of course I felt bad, after all, everything could be a misunderstanding but I didn’t want to take a chance. Once we gave in our bags, we spent a little bit of time at the duty free until our flight was called. I tried to be with someone at all times so Louis wouldn’t come and talk to me but I was presently alone because June was telling Niall that she would be sitting with me and he seemed to understand.

“Hey, are you okay?” I turned around to see Louis standing there.

“Yeah, why?” I replied harshly

“I don’t know, you’ve been seeming distant towards me lately” he replied softly.

“No, I’m okay” I replied in the same harsh tone. He really looked pained and it hurt me to talk to him like that but I had to.

“Ok, but can I at least sit with you on the plane?” he asked with hope in his eyes.

“No, I already promised June I would sit with her” he grabbed my hand.