sorry for late update + chapter 8

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry you guys. i wanted to update before but I was in Boston with my school until last night. Anyways, i'm here now so here is the next chapter.  This chapter is shorter than my other ones so i will try and undate again either tonight or tomorrow.

+ Very important+ If ever you see the name Laura written at some point in the story, then that is Ariel. If you see Lela written by accident, then its June. And if you see Jenifer written, then that is Lily. It's only because those used to be their names but i changed them. And i might have forgotten to edit some of their names since some of the chapters are already written.    

One more thing; Hello to Vanessa T. I hope you enjoyed Boston, and hope you like the chapter.

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 8

Everyone just stood there awkwardly starring at each other as Lily sent me and Harry death glares every few seconds. She was obviously furious with us, and especially at Louis. I don’t think that she will have a ‘cuddle buddy’ tonight. Why on earth am I even thinking like that? What do I care who Louis sleeps with. It’s none of my business. My thoughts were interrupted by Niall awkwardly coughing.

“Ok…well DIBS on the master bedroom” Niall said taking June’s hand in his. I have a feeling that they finally admitted their feelings for each other.

“Too late snoozer, I was here first so its mine and Lou’s room. My stuff is already in it so go find another one” Lily said as everyone else dispersed looking for the second best room. Wait, hadn’t Louis said that there were only five bedrooms? Great, just great, now I’m stuck sleeping on couch, unless…

“What if Louis doesn’t want to sleep with you?” I asked her when we were the only ones left in the room.

“And who else would he sleep with…you?” she laughed in my face. Maybe it made more sense in my head. It’s true; it would probably seem weird if that would happen. I guess I have to change my plan.

“No. Louis and I are just friends. I was just saying that because he didn’t look too happy to see you before. I can tell when his smiles are fake, and trust me, that was the fakest smile I ever saw” I smiled proudly.

“How dare you” she said as her hand lifted in the air and she slapped me across the face. “Louis is my boyfriend so you better back off, understood?” she grabbed my face and whispered in my ear. “Or prepare to live in hell. Let this server you as a warning” she said and slapped my face again. I felt tears slide down my face. “Don’t tell anyone what I did or I will only make your life ten times worst. And stop crying like a stupid child for god’s sake.” She pushed me away and I fell to the ground. I couldn’t say anything, I was too shocked. I didn’t think twice before getting up and running outside.

I ran along the beach until I found a comfortable spot far enough for me to break down. I could no longer see the house but I knew how to get back. But I had no intention on going back anytime soon. Even though it was starting to get cooler and I had goose bumps because I was only wearing a tank top and shorts, I really didn’t feel like seeing her face anytime soon. I started to cry because I was starting to regret coming. She was already making my vacation a living hell even if we’ve only been here for a few hours now. I had been crying for over an hour when I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder.

“Melody? Is that you?” I heard someone say. I looked up to see a worried Louis looking down at me. “What are you doing here all alone? And why are you crying?”

“That’s not important. Why on earth did you leave before and where did you go?” I asked him.

“I needed to think and I went on the beach in the other direction. When I went back, Lily told me that she had seen you just run out the door but didn’t know why you had left. She said she was really worried for you.”  I mentally laughed at the thought of her being ‘worried’ for me. Why didn’t she tell Louis what really happened?