Chapter 12

sorry i havent updated in about a month. I swear i will update more once school is over. But i promised my friend Vanessa that i would update today so you guys can mentally thank her. this is also to thank her for helping me with my math homework...THANK YOU!!!!

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER EVERYONE ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12

Louis P.O.V.

“Do you really have to live with us?” I complained to Lily as we walked back to the beach house.

“Yes, I’m your girlfriend therefore I will live with you guys” she said grinning.

“Okay, first of all, you are only my girlfriend because I am forced to go out with you and secondly, I don’t have feelings for you and whatever I do inside the beach house is only to make the stupid plan believable. Understood?” I said starting to feel nervous about my friends’ reaction when they would see me with Lily, especially Melody’s. She nodded and intertwined our hands together. I couldn’t help but realize how I would rather Melody’s hand be intertwined with mine right now. We walked up the porch and I took out my key to open the door. I went in first with Lily behind me. We heard voices speaking in the living room so I’m guessing they were all there. I plastered a fake smile on my face as soon as I entered and I saw them all looking at me.

“Oh my gosh Lou, we were all so worried for you…” Melody said as she jumped up to her feet off the coach and everyone else giggled at her. She glared at them before turning her attention back to me. “Well that’s not important. As long as you’re he-” she stopped on her sentence when she saw I was holding someone’s hand. She looked at who it was and everyone gasped at the same time. She looked back in my eyes and I saw that hers had pain in them. It hurt me to be doing this to her but I had to. “Um, well I’m going back to my room now” she said chocking on her words before she ran out of the living room and inside my room since she didn’t have her own room. I couldn’t go after her because it would be too suspicious so Ju, Ari, Per, and Dan all got up and rushed in my room leaving me with the lads and Lily all alone.

“Hey lads, what’s up?” I tried saying as casually as possible as I sat with Lily on the couch and put my arm around her as she rested her head on my shoulder. Liam and Harry both got up and pulled on my arms and dragged me to Liam’s room.

“We need to talk to you” they said with anger in their voices. We entered his room and they shoved me inside and I fell to the floor.

“What was that for?” I shouted at them.

“No Louis, What was THAT for” Harry shouted back talking about me bringing Lily back.  

“Well, I love her why woul-” I tried saying as convincible as possible but got cut off by Harry.

“Oh cut the bullshi-” but he got interrupted by Liam.

“What Harry means is that you dumped Lily, why is she back?” Liam said calmly.

“I know I dumped her and I feel really bad. Steven called me to tell me how much I had hurt her and I felt really bad so we spent the day together and I asked her out again. We just had a little turbulence in our relationship but we cleared it off and we’re good now” I lied as best as I could.

“What the hell is wrong with you” Harry spat as angry as ever.

“What do you mean?” I was getting confused.

“Well, you just went on a date with Melody recently. You can’t just toy around with peoples emotions like that Boo” Harry argued.

“Oh I get it, lads…I wasn’t on a real date with Melody. We both agreed on pranking all of you guys and clearly it worked since you feel for it” I laughed as the plan had worked. Harry obviously wasn’t impressed. He picked me up by the collar of my shirt and shoved me against the wall.