Chapter 2

Hey guys!!!!! i don't like writting authors notes so i wont write many, unless someone wants me to but i doubt it because even i find them a little annoying sometimes. :) ENJOY

Chapter 2

"And I present to you the class of 2013 California Beauty Institute graduates. Congratulations girls, you finally did it and I am so proud of all of you. No matter where you guys all head off now, remember there will always be a place for you at the California Beauty Institute to come and visit us anytime." our principal, Miss Lawrence told me and all of my graduating class. After another hour of me dozing off and thinking about Brian and home, my name was called up to get my diploma. "I'm so proud of you Melody. You've worked really hard to get this far and you made it. Im really gonna miss you and the other two little devils a lot" she told me smiling at me as she gave me my diploma.

"Thank you and I'm going to miss you too Miss Lawrence" I responded as she hugged me.

"Come back and visit whenever you feel like it, alright Love?"

"Yes and thank you". I went back to my place and waited for everyone else to be called up for their diplomas. The rest of the evening was pretty much a blur because I had a massive head ache. So the girls and I left the party a little early to finish off our packing. Tonight, we were heading back to Doncaster by plain to arrive there tomorrow morning. Home, a place where I hadn't been in a little over a year now.

When we arrived back at our school dorm, June left to her room because we could only be two per room and I was put with Ari. June turned to us and jumped in our arms to hug us.

"Well, that was the best graduation ever" she said all excited, "We did it girls and I love you both so much. This is really the best day of my life." She said before going in her room. Ari and I continued to walk to our room a few rooms down to get our bags and meet Ju back in the hallway as soon as possible so we could leave.

"She's right, like always" I giggled "this really is the best day of my life and nothing now, not even this stupid head ache can ruin it". She smiled genuinely at me before opening our room door. Our bags were in the corner of our room just as we had left them there. There was something different though and I just couldn't put my hand on it. I was right, I didn't put my hand on it, I out my butt on it. I literally sat on a little tiny box that was just randomly laying on my bed. "What on earth is this box?" I asked Ariel who seemed as surprised as me.

"I don't know but there's one on my bed too" she said pointing to another little box but that was on her bed. "Aw, that's not fair, how come your box is a little bigger. Well whoever it's from, prefers you over me" she pouted like a child but then laughed.

"Stop being such a kid and lets open them" I said excitedly. We both opened them at the same time. We both gasped in happiness but we couldn't see what that other one had gotten. I gently lifted it up in the air to show Ariel as she lifted a pair of emerald earrings in the air. They were really breathtaking.

"Wow it's so beautiful" we both exclaimed at the same time and laughed at our 'twin telepathy'. Ever since Lou had left us, Ari and I grew a bound stronger than friendship. It's as if I had become her Louis in a way and she had become mine (but not in a creepy and weird way).

"Oh my god Mel, your necklace is just stunning" she told me. I smiled back at her. Its true, it really was. It was a gold chain with a little heart locket inside. If I opened it, then I could fit two pictures inside. There was one of me and the other one was of nobody. There was no second picture....I guess I would have to put one in myself. The outside of the locket was covered in red, white and pink little fake diamonds. Altogether, it just looked amazing.