chapter 18

wow, i feel terrible. i haven't updated in so long. i'm really sorry by the way, it's just i haven't really had any inspiration in a while. Hopefully i'll have some from now on. Anyways, i hope you guys like this chapter :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

recap:

“EW!! Get off the couch. You stink! Stop being so inconsiderate of others and go take a shower or something; you’re infecting the entire house” Lily screamed.

“Why are you harassing me!? You’re boyfriend is on the other couch doing the same thing as me” I shouted back. She turned to look at Louis for a second then faced me again. I was still lying on the couch not really caring of what she had said before.

“Yes, well he looks hot so I don’t really care how he smells or looks but you on the other hand look like shit” she smirked.

“Oh, how nice oh you to say that” I said sarcastically “I really wan- Wow!!! Lily is it just me or are you looking much fatter than a few days ago” I said now smirking. I saw Louis shaking his head furiously and pleading me with his eyes begging not to mention her pregnancy. Of course I wasn’t going to do that, I just wanting to scare Lily and it definitely worked because she seemed as if she had seen a ghost. “Whatever, I’m gonna go take a shower” I mumbled walking into Louis, Lily and my room and into our shared bathroom.

I didn’t feel like doing anything tonight so I just took a pair of comfy sweatpants and an over sized tee shirt. I got in the water and let the warm water hit my dirty skin. Oh god that felt so good (Wow that sounded so wrong). After a forty-five minute shower, I felt bad if anyone else wanted some warm water so I decided to come out. But as I wrapped myself in the fluffy white towel, I noticed that my clothes were no longer there.

What the…???

CHAPTER 18

Melody’s P.O.V

I looked around the bathroom making sure that I hadn’t just misplaced my clothes, but no, they really weren’t here anymore. Why would someone do that? But more importantly, who would do that? I placed my ear against the bathroom door and tried to listen if there was anyone in the room. I couldn’t hear a sound, which was a good sign. I slowly opened the door and walked on the carpeted floor. As I scanned the room, the light was off but I noticed there was a shadow sitting on the bed.

“Argh!!!” I yelled as I ran back into the bathroom and slammed the door. When I tried locking the door, I noticed that there wasn’t one. Well, isn’t that just dandy! I backed in the corner furthest away from the door but quickly realized that it was a stupid idea because the door flew open but before I could see who it was, the light shut down and the door closed again with the person inside. I prayed to god that the person didn’t see me and I closed my eyes holding back a whimper. A few seconds later, a hand was placed on my shoulder but before I could scream bloody murder, another one was placed over my mouth.

“Mel, calm down, it’s just me” I heard him laugh.

“What the hell Lou! You scared me to death!” I whisper yelled once he took his hand off of my mouth. “What the hell were you even doing in the dark?”

“Well, the girls told me to tell you to go to Perrie’s room once you were out of the shower. Oh, and I was in the dark because I was reading until I heard the water shut off and then closed the light because it would be funny to scare you. As I can basically hear your heart pounding, I’m guessing it worked” he said chuckling. Sure my heart was pounding but that’s not the reason why though. It’s because I just noticed that all I’m wearing is a very short white towel with nothing else. Thank god he can’t see me because I’m blushing crimson right now.