Chapter 20

Hey guys, so I know it's been a while. I just haven't had much inspiration recently. But I worked really hard to give you guys these chapters. Don't forget to read chapter 19 that I posted a few minutes ago before reading this one. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy these.

CHAPTER 20

Melody P.O.V.

Sweaty hot bodies grinding against each other. We could barely hear ourselves think over the loud music blasting in our ears. People making out in every inch of the club. This was all I could see as I walked through the club. Alone. Like usual.

Ariel and Harry were dancing together. June and Niall were kissing in a booth. Zayn and Perrie were sitting at the bar together enjoying each others company. Danielle and Liam were sitting in a four person booth just talking since Liam couldn't drink. That's sweet that she stays with him. And finally, Louis and Lily were...well I have no idea where on earth they were.

So like usual, I was left all alone. I didn't know what to do so I just walked over to an empty seat at the bar.

"Hello, what can I get you tonight?" the bartender asked smiling.

"Just some water please" I asked politely.

"First time in a club?" he asked. I blushed a little before nodding. "That's alright, many people that come here are new too" he laughed shaking his head. "I'm George by the way. What's your name?" I have to admit, he wasn't ugly. He had curly black or really dark hair with piercing blue eyes. The hair colour making his eyes pop out. He looked about 19 or 20 at the most. He was actually very attractive but he wasn't Louis. Wait- did I actually just say that. Wow that sounded so cheesy, it's actually sad.

"Hi George, I'm Melody" I said smiling.

"Are you here alone or are you with friends?" he asked curiously.

"Nah, they all ditched me when we arrived" I smiled sadly.

"That sucks for you. Do ya maybe, um I don't know...wanna kind of dance with me since you're alone?" he asked blushing. Oh my God! This guys blushing was the cutest thing ever.

"Sure but aren't you working now?"

"What time is it?"

"9:55, why?"

"Perfect, I get off in five minutes" he said with a cheeky smile. "Just wait here and I'll be right back" he said winking.

"Alright" I smiled. Maybe I could get my mind off of everything for a while.

Louis P.O.V.

I watched as some random guys was mindlessly flirting with Melody. It was really annoying me and I have to admit, I was getting a little jealous. There's just something about this guy that didn't seem right. Then the guys left to go serve another customer. I was going to go up to her to talk when I felt someone's arms around me. I turned around and saw Lily.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"I want to dance with my boyfriend, that's all"

"Don't call me that! And I'm a little busy, so leave me alone please"

"You dick, why are you so mean to me. What did I ever do to you!!" she shouted, but I was the only one able to hear because of the loud music.

"Are you drunk or something?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"Maybe..." she chanted while giggling.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!? You're freaking pregnant and you're drinking. That's it, I'm calling you a cab and you're going ba-"