Chapter 9

Hope you guys like this chapter. It's longer than the last one. ENJOY!!!! I really like writting this chapter. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 9

“Urgh, I really hate her. What did I ever do to her?”

“Well we think that she was jealous of you and Louis” Danielle added

“Jealous? Of what?”

“Of the incredible bond you have with Louis” Ariel smirked making me blush.

“Well at least she gone now and, oh my god did she take my bo-”

“Don’t worry Babe, we have your memory box” June laughed as she gave it to me.

“Thank you and could we go shopping today because I kind of need new clothes” I laughed.

“Sure thing Love, but first, spill everything that happened last night” Perrie said with her eyebrows raised.

“Ok, where do you want me to start from?”

“From the part after Louis left and we all went to look for good rooms” Ariel said.

“Ok so basically, I told Lily that Louis probably didn’t want to sleep with her last night because of the way he stormed off, then, she told me back off of Louis and that he was her’s, but I don’t mind because I don’t like Louis, then she slapped me two times, and I ran out on the beach and sat alone and cried” I said in one breath. I was about to continue when Danielle interrupted me.

“Good job for standing up to her, I can’t believe she’s that jealous, yes you do like Louis, and I can’t believe that she actually slapped you, two times” Danielle said in one breath just like I had done before as everyone laughed.

“Yup but I don’t like Louis”

“Yes you do” they all chanted together

“Nope”

“Yes”

“No”

“There’s no point in arguing with her, she’s as stubborn as a child, almost as bad as Lou” June laughed.

“Ok, so what happened next?” Ariel asked.

“Well I cried for about an hour when Louis came and joint me. We talked for a while until he kissed me again and-”

“What do you mean again?” They all shouted.

“Well he sort of kissed me while we were on the plane” I blushed.

“Awe, you don’t need to blush Love, it’s adorable. Now what happened next” Perrie said.

“Ok, well do you guys know what a sweet spot is?” I asked them.

“Awe did little Lou Bear find your sweet spot?” June laughed.

“I think, can you guys tell me what it actually is?” I asked.

“Well, normally, it’s a spot on your neck or jaw line and when it gets kissed, your body makes low uncontrollable moans of pleasure and it normally feels very good” Ariel said laughing because out of her, me and Ju, she had the most experience with boys. “So, did he find it?” I nodded. “Where is it” she giggled as I pointed to it.

“Awe that’s so cute, but it doesn’t explain how come you were wearing his shirt” Danielle added smiling.

“Well after a while, we heard voices so Louis told me to pretend to sleep so I did as he said, and we heard everything you guys said and once you left, we burst out laughing and he somehow started to kiss my sweet spot again and then we went to bed. When I woke up, I had his shirt on and he told me he had woken up in the middle of the night and found me shivering so he gave me his shirt. And when I asked him if he had gotten cold, he told me that he was naturally hot and then I didn’t want to come back because I didn’t want to see Lily again. Then he kissed my sweet spot and started to leave. I pouted then he made me come back with him. So here I am now” I laughed.