Episode - 22

Time slowly began to pass. Amreen had accepted her problem and was attending psychiatrist sessions on her own. Her mother, Azka, had started a small food business, and Ayaan was also involved. On the other side, sparks began to fly between Fari and Zeeshan, who unknowingly started to develop feelings for each other. Ramsha was in the final stages of her pregnancy, and Faiza suddenly began to take care of her, making Elhaan and Rohail very happy. Elhaan also started to get closer to his mother. Zoya tried her best to impress Elhaan, but he showed no interest in her, and Amreen caught his eye unintentionally. And that's how two months passed.

As the days went by, Amreen's sessions with Dr. Sandhya started to bear fruit. She began to open up and confront her fears. Azka's food business flourished, and Ayaan proved to be a valuable asset. Fari and Zeeshan's friendship blossomed into something more, and they found themselves lost in conversation for hours. Ramsha's belly grew, and Faiza's care for her became more evident. Elhaan, too, underwent a transformation, his bond with his mother strengthening with each passing day. But amidst all this change, one thing remained constant - Zoya's unrequited love for Elhaan, and Amreen's subtle yet growing presence in his life.

Two months had passed, and the household was abuzz with joy. Ayaan, Elhaan, and Arsal were distributing sweet boxes to everyone, their faces radiant with happiness.

Ayaan couldn't contain his excitement, exclaiming, "We're uncles now! We're uncles now!"

Elhaan chuckled and cautioned, "Calm down, Bhai (brother). We're all happy."

But Ayaan couldn't help himself, continuing, "We're extra happy, bhai (Brother). We can't express our feelings."

Nayab smiled knowingly, saying, "Yes, we can see your happiness."

Azka gazed lovingly at the new addition to their family, blessing, "Ma Sha Allah, she looks like a moon, so beautiful."

Elhaan grinned and said with a hand gesture, "But she's so small. Extra small, Phuphi (Aunt)"

Arsal teased, "Of course bhaijaan (Brother), babies are supposed to be small!"

Faiza's eyes sparkled with anticipation as she asked, "When will Ramsha and my granddaughter arrive?"

"When will they discharge her?" Nawazuddin asked, his eyes filled with eagerness.

"I can't wait to hold her," Falak replied, her heart overflowing with love.

"In two days," Ayaan said. "After Bhabhi's (sister-in-law) check-ups are done."

Nawazuddin prayed, "May Allah bring them home safely and in good health. And where are the newly became grandfathers (talking about Shahbaz and Shahnawaz)?"

Elhaan smiled, "Abbu (father) is distributing sweets among relatives, and Chote Abbu (uncle) is at the office."

Dada Jaan chuckled, "Well, at least the grandfathers are busy with something. But look, now we've become grandfathers! Oh, what joy!"

Zoya exclaimed, "We'll visit Bhabhi (sister-in-law) in the evening! I bet the baby would be adorable! We should decide on a name quickly."

Falak nodded, "Yes, we've shortlisted many names. Which one should we choose?"

Elhaan said, "It's Bhai (Brother) and Bhabi's (Sister-in-law's) right to decide. Let them choose."

Nawazuddin agreed, "Yes, that's right. Let's bring them home first!"

Ayaan echoed, "Ameen, ameen."

"Let me feed Amreen Aapi (sister) some sweets," Laiba said, her eyes sparkling with excitement.