2. Asking for a Date

Please don't forget to comment, and if possible leave some inline comment.🙏

The scene is of a High Court where there is an atmosphere of happiness among some people when their innocent son is acquitted from that case due to which he was in jail for 4 months but today he got justice and his family is giving full credit for this to their lawyer Neil Khanna.
Where the police was unable to gather evidence against the innocence of his son, this impossible task was accomplished by their lawyer Neil Khanna.

" Beta sabse pehle muh meetha karne ka haq toh aapka hai." After her son's innocence is proven, his mother speaks while placing sweets in front of Neil's mouth, to which Neil stops her hand.

" Sorry ma'am, You can celebrate your happiness, but I don't eat sweets." he tells them and doesn't give them a chance to say anything further neither does he give an opportunity to the media persons who coming towards him to ask any questions, as he starts sitting in the car with his assistant DD but right there someone calls his name from behind and he stops.

He turns to where Abhinav, who was involved in the case, is standing.

" Congratulations on another win. You finally proved him innocent." he says

" I have vowed never to let anything wrong happen to any innocent. How could I let him rot in jail because of the failure of the police?" He says this to which Abhinav looks at him, he knows that this time he also failed somewhere but he was just doing his job, the person whose case Neil was fighting there was all the evidence against him and the police could not find any proof of his innocence.

And further Neil sits in his car and DD sits in the passenger seat and leaves from there.
Abhinav keeps looking at him going.

On the other hand

Abhinav went to the court only after dropping Avni from Khanna Mansion to Sharma house for the Pagphera ceremony.

Meanwhile, the Sharma family is watching the scene outside the courtroom on TV which is flashing the news of Neil's great victory again.

Avni is not present there, even after coming here she does not sit with them and stays in her room.

On the other hand

" DD, tell Dhrav to come to my office and meet me, he has helped a lot in collecting evidence in this case, We have to talk to him about other things now," Neil says to DD as he drives, to which DD just nods and says OK.

" Ok sir, BTW where are we going now, to office or..." DD asked

" After dropping you I am going home, I have to go Avni house to bring Avni back from there, She has gone there for some ritual." Neil says.

" Oh, Does that mean there is no more work today?" DD asks with a slight mischievous smile

" Yes, because that is more important today." He says to which DD smiles.

" sir, I am really happy for you." Neil just give him a light smile at his words, but DD thinks of teasing him a little more.

" So sir, where and when are you going for the honeymoon?" On hearing DD question, he suddenly remembers what she had said last night that she wants to divorce him.

" DD, I'm leaving work for today, but I don't have time to go anywhere...so no vacation." He tells DD and before DD can say anything, Neil stops the car.

"Go, your home has arrived." DD sighs and then gets out of the car.

And after that both of them share a few words and Neil heads towards home.