On Air

Chapter 11

!!TW: sexual harassment and graphic Torture ahead!!

Lucifer sat on the usual bench he frequented at the park, waiting for the sermon to finish as he fed the ducks that were surrounding him in a circle, as well as a few pigeons that flew down to get a taste of the cracked corn he was giving.

He was wearing a white dress with a pastel yellow sweater that has a yellow duck in the middle then a pair of black heeled shoes, which he usually wears on a Sunday.

He watched as the ducks pecked on the corn then looked around the park to see that there were a lot of people there at that time. He watched as a couple walked by him, the woman holding her bulging stomach and the man holding onto their toddler.

He could see it, him and Allen being in the place of the couple watching over their child a few years from now if the fruit had taken root if their relationship being as stable as it currently is. He was considering asking Lilith if she would remember anything about the signs of the fruit working on him or not since she used to help with the nursing angels on taking care of the pregnant angels who had eaten the forbidden fruit in hopes for a child.

She was the one who would help list down the symptoms the pregnant angels have so she could give the list to the nursing angels. Then she would listen to how the nursing angels try to see signs of the pregnancy if the 'fruit of knowledge' had taken root on them by using their angelic power as well as help them when they go into labour.

He knew that they taught her how to do all these things since she used to tell him about it before their fall, he didn't quite understand what she was saying though since most of it sounded like gibberish to him. He only knew that angels need to get checked before they eat the fruit because some of them can't consume it.

She had already checked herself and by extension him as well because she wanted to make sure that if they would like to have children someday they wouldn't have to worry about not being one of those angels who can't consume it because they don't have enough power to sustain an angelic pregnancy.

At that time he didn't really see the point of getting himself checked for it since he wasn't thinking about having children yet. But now, he can't help but feel thankful that he let her confirm that he can take the fruit without a problem.

He absently took a handful of cracked corn and lightly threw it on the growing pile of ducks and pigeons. When he was about to take another scoop he suddenly felt someone heavily sit themselves beside him, the strong smell of beer assaulting his nostrils as he tried to hold his breath when he turned to look at the man.

He was wearing a white rumpled up shirt that looks worn and has multiple dark stains on it, tight brown pants clinging to his legs with the button looking like it's about to burst out at any second cause of his beer belly.

The man sniffs then glanced at Lucifer before he fully turned to look at the blonde from head to toe. He smiles lewdly as he licks his lips, Lucifer internally screamed at how disturbed he was with the man's odor and his body language.  Unbeknownst to him a certain deer like shadow figure lurked at the bottom of his heels, watching as the man scoots closer to the blonde with obvious lechery in his eyes.

"Say... Little missy, are ya interested in having a good time?" The man says, his beer breath makes Lucifer want to gag as he puts a hand on his nose as he scoots away from the man.

"Gosh Nohohoho- No! I'll just uh- i'll be going now!" He says awkwardly pointing to the direction behind him as he stands to flee only for the man to grab his wrist. "Come on! I promise I can show you a..... Great timeee." He licks Lucifer's arm giving the blonde goosebumps, "No thank youuuu-" he whispers out in disgust as he snaps his fingers immediately making the man flop unconscious.