1

After getting pressured to become an idol, Kana was with her childhood friend, Y/N, complaining about it. Y/N just listened silently before giving the redhead a cupcake they made earlier today.

"You get manipulated easily. Even with your stubborn nature", Y/N comments calmly.

"What do you mean manipulated?", Kana asks confused.

"Nothing in particular. Just eat the cupcake."

"Okay?"

Kana then took a bite out of the cupcake and hummed in satisfaction.

"Your baking is just what I need right now. You're the best", Kana says with a smile.

"I know", Y/N replied with a chuckle. "How has your classes been?"

"Pretty decent. I'm still upset that you go to the general department instead of the entertainment department", Kana responds with a huff and Y/N chuckled.

"Now now, you shouldn't just get angry all of a sudden. It doesn't make you look cute. Just smile", Y/N responds.

Kana sighs and smiles at her friend. They've been with her for years and never left her side. Even when her career as an actress was at a verge of failure, they were still with her.

"Anyways. We're looking for more recruits for the idol group and-"

"Kana, you already know my answer."

"But why not?!"

"Because, I don't feel like entering the entertainment world."

Kana sighs in disappointment and looks to the side. She then quickly changed the subject about Aqua.

Y/N pov:
And here we go again. Kana starts talking about Aqua. She is a little annoyed by him and likes him at the same time. To be honest, the first time I met him was twelve years ago and I could tell that something was up with him. He was too mature for his age. And now we met again a few weeks ago and he is more cold and distant. He was pretty suspicious and I made sure to stay away from him. But lately, Kana is trying to make him and me meet. Fortunately, I was able to lie myself out of these situations, which pretty much annoyed her, but I didn't really care. Aquamarine Hoshino gave me a bad feeling after all.

Oh right, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Y/N Kamiki, but I go with Y/N L/N, the last name of my mother, who used to be a painter. Just as you guys expect, my father is Hikaru Kamiki. Since my mother died after giving birth to me, he was forced to take care of me. And after some time he grew fond of me and didn't leave me like Kana's parents did to her.

Me and Kana first met when we got into preschool. She was somewhat too proud of herself and arrogant, but I knew that the praises got into her head. She was on her own the whole time and I just stayed by her side. No matter how much dirt she threw at me or how many times she tried humiliating me at that time, I was still by her side like an idiot. And she soon got used to my presence. Once I caught the flu and I had to stay home for a week and when I got back, Kana cried and told me that she thought that I died. That was such a lovely memory.

Anyways, we're talking about Aquamarine right now. He looks like he is planning something. His eyes read only revenge. He also became an actor again, which is weird since I thought he'd stop completely. Whatever it is, I don't really care unless he is planning to hurt Kana.

"Y/N!"

A yell brought me back to reality along with something getting stuffed into my mouth. I coughed and spat out to see what it was and I realized that it was one of the cupcakes I made. Red velvet. Great. I sighed and looked at Kana.