18

I got in pjsk a 800+ combo in the intense voice of Hatsune Miku with thumbs, so I'm in a good mood and here is your chapter! (My thumbs hurt 👍)

I'm still waiting for dares.

Y/N pov:
I groan in boredom. There was nothing to do.

Suddenly I got a call.

"Y/N speaking. If you're some scammer, go away. I have no credit card. If you're a stalker, you're allowed to kill me. If you're any criminal, you're allowed to kill me too. If you're a thief, I have no money and if you're some random person, what's up?", I said as soon as I picked up the call.

"Y/N. You have to come. Next week is the performance", Hikaru announced.

"Right", I mumbled and got up from the hospital bed. Aquamarine had already left earlier for school.

I changed and went to the studio.

"You called?", I asked as I met up with the other members.

"We have to rehearse more seriously now", Ayako told me. (The one playing Heather McNamara)

I hummed. I didn't feel like it right now. I could've been in school bothering the shit out of Aquamarine or watch Akane and Kana eat the sweets I made for them. That's so unfair.

"Yeah. Let's get this over with", I said and we soon started.

I had too many scenes with Rio (Will play Veronica). Especially those kissing scenes that my poor lips cannot handle. Because of all the kisses, I feel like my lips are becoming hypersexual.

Eugh.

Disgusting. (No offense. If you like that, keep it up 👍, but don't comment it)

Then my scenes with those two rapists came. Kurt Kelly will be played by some dude named Haruto and Ram Sweeney will be played by someone named Drake?!?!

Jk.

He'll be played by someone named Sora.

Soon enough, it's all over and I can finally go home.

The following week was boring. I had nothing to do unless recovering.

And today, was the play. I gave Akane and Kana like six tickets, allowing them to get who they want, since I know how they are.

I am wearing my Jason Dean outfit which made me look emo.

I also had makeup added and a black wig on. (If you have black hair, you can choose if you don't want to wear a wig or if you want to.)

I peaked out to see the audience and holy shit. Even the real actors were there. Wow. I'm gonna mess up.

And now it was time for that five minute long trigger warning. How boring.

Aqua pov:
Akane had invited me to watch Y/N's play. I guess I was planning to watch it anyway.

Suddenly their came a long warning about what what will appear during the play and that there is a stand outside where you can talk to someone about suicide if you're planning or already attempted but failed. I glanced at Akane for a second and noticed her small unease.

I knew that subject was pretty sensitive for her.

And now it was time for the play.

The introduction came first.