12 + Authors note + I'm Back!

3rd pov:
"We're not sure, but you might die in a few months", the doctor said as he was doing the monthly checkup with a sad expression.

"So I'm going to die before reaching the age of eighteen, huh?", Y/N murmurs to themself as their eyes were blank.

"We tried our best, but it seems like your condition is only worsening than improving. You'll probably know you'd die in a few days when your legs give up", he explained to them.

Y/N looked down in disappointment. They then sighed.

After some time they were allowed to go home and they did that.

To pass time and cope with their stress, they decided to bake some pie in silence.

Life hadn't been doing well for them. In only one month, they'll be kicked out from home so they need to find a place to live. They didn't tell their friends in order to not worry them of course.

They sat down in their room after baking. They didn't feel like eating.

They were holding a box in silence.

"If I hand it to the police... then I'd be saved because my father wouldn't be here...", they wondered to themself. They then sighed and hid the box in their closet before taking the pie and leaving the house towards the strawberry production studio.

They took a deep breath before shining their persona.

"Hello everyone!", Y/N calls out with a grin. "I made some pie! Who wants some?!"

"Me!!!", Ruby, Kana and MEM yelled out. Y/N simply laughed.

"Alright calm down! I have enough for everyone!", Y/N says confidently.

They then took their first steps before losing their balance and falling.

Ruby quickly saved the pie and before Kana or MEM could save Y/N, an arm was wrapped around their waist. Looking up, they saw that it was Aqua.

"Huh? Oh, thanks blondie", Y/N says with a grin.

"What a dumb insult", he said with a scoff.

Y/N rolled their eyes and then went back to their feet.

"Let's go to the kitchen", Y/N exclaims as the three girls and the blondie follow along.

"Eat up you starvation kids", Y/N says with a grin as all four dig in with their piece of pie.

"It's delicious", Ruby complimented with her eyes sparkling.

Y/N chuckled in response as she said that.

They then handed Aqua his piece of pie. He looked at it in a suspicious way.

"Did you poison it?", he asked them and they gasped in an offended tone.

"Why would I do that?!", they asked, but Aqua ignored them.

The H/Ced kid huffed and then scrolled through their phone in boredom.

After a while the training started and everyone gave their all. Of course, Y/N got worse at dancing because of their illness that nobody is aware of.

Y/N pov:
I suck.

I know that already, but I will repeat it. The others think I'm doing it intentionally, but I can already feel my legs start to slowly give out as my steps got a little bit more slacked.

Anyways, Aqua tried giving Kana a bottle of water, but she ignored him. I was glad that she realized how much of an idiot he is.

Afterwards we made the video, announcing that Kana is the new leader. Of course strawberry started lecturing cute devil horns and pink gem.