9

Y/N pov:
"The new B-Komachi... is currently recruiting", Aquamarine informed us in a blunt tone.

I glanced at MEM-cho, because I noticed her tensing up.

"Are you kidding...? Hahahaha", she said in a nervous way. Something was off. "As if I ever could...", she trailed off as she noticed Aquamarine's serious look, which pretty much assured her that he wasn't joking. She then gave him a hopeful look as she had her hands held together in front of her chest.

"..." Aquamarine and I just looked at her silently, noticing her hopeful look.

New place
Okay... I didn't know that on our way here, I'd trip and almost hit my head on a stone. Aquamarine luckily caught me. Pretty weird, right? Even though he hates me, he still keeps on saving me.

We are now at Strawberry Productions LTD. Currently in Saitou's office.

A beautiful strawberry blond haired woman looked at us. Actually, on MEM-cho.

"...Why am I not employing you as a scout...", she started with a serious look as she looked at MEM while MEM just stayed silent and had her head hung low. "'MEM'... a very popular YouTuber and influencer. I never would have thought... that you would be interested in becoming an idol." She then took out her phone and continued talking. "On top of your 370,000 YouTube subscribers, you boast an impressive 638,000 TikTok followers. It seems you've built quite the fan base. I need to ask you though, what agency are you affiliated with?"

"I'm more or less an independent streamer", MEM answered as she straightened her posture. "I'm currently getting help from an agency called farm... but it's not an exclusive relationship, we're more like business partners. Under the terms of my contract, I'm totally free to accept any work I want..."

"I see...", miss beauty says with a smile. "In that case, you can tell them strawberry productions wants to request your services in the form of idol activities. We manage a lot of online entertainers... your contract should be no problem. Even so, that's just one bridge crossed", she exclaimed as she narrowed her eyes.

To be honest, I felt ignored, but I didn't mind because I was looking at a fucking milf.

"That look on your face... there's something you need to tell me, right?", she asked as MEM tensed. Uh oh, MEM. You're in big trouble. "Well, I can guess where this is going anyway." She rested her head on her hand as she closed her eyes. "You're... lying about your age, aren't you?" MEM had an anxious look on her face.

"You can tell, huh?", MEM asked nervously.

"Uh huh. Your frame makes you look young but that's not enough to fool me", beauty replies as she stood up. "Fufu... there's no need to be afraid. Independent female talents tend to lie a bit about their age a bit. You don't need to worry too much", she informed and I sweat dropped.

I knew about MEM-Cho's age. How? Well, I accidentally learned it when she accidentally left her ID on one of the shootings and I gave it back to her by slipping it back into her bag. I mean, if I confront her, things might get awkward.

"Really? That's a relief", MEM-cho says as she calmed down a little.

"How old are you really?", milf asked.

"Uh... well...", MEM-Cho stutters before placing her mouth to her ear and started whispering.

Beauty looked disturbed and shocked.

"YOU'RE HOW OLD???", Cutie asked as her reaction was reasonable.

"I'M SO SORRY!", MEM yelled back as she covered her ears.

"And you tell me you're 18... you've got guts, I tell you that", she says as she started counting with her fingers with a surprised look.

"PLEASE STOP COUNTING!", MEM yelled in embarrassment.