3

3rd pov:
"I'm Aqua! Whew, I'm feeling really nervous. It's nice to meet you all!", a boy greeted the fellow participants of the dating show with the a smile.

"Aw, you're so handsome! I really admire actors!", a girl with beautiful blue eyes spoke out.

"You're cute yourself, MEM-cho. I'm feeling all bashful now", the right star eyed boy exclaims.

"I apologize, am I late?", a voice from behind the blond exclaims. "Hello. I'm Akito Suzushiro. It's nice meeting all of you", the boy introduced himself.

"You're the musician?", a white haired boy asked and the latter nodded in response.

https://pin.it/7CuLYYAQY

"Woah, you look better in person than in camera", a black haired guy exclaims in admiration.

"Eh~? So I'm the last?", another voice arrived at the doorway. When everyone looked, they say them. Nobody other than Y/N. "I'm Y/N L/N! It's a pleasure meeting all of you!"

"Y/N? You never told me you joined the dating show", a girl with blue hair exclaims, causing them to chuckle.

"I wanted it to be a surprise. For the ones who don't know me, I am also U/N (username). I'm the streamer partner of MEM-cho", they exclaim with a grin.

"Eh? It's nice finally meeting you!", MEM-cho says happily as she greets Y/N with a grin.

"I'm a huge fan of your work, Suzushiro-san. The same goes for you, Morimoto-san", Y/N exclaim with a smile.

"It's a pleasure. I watch the streams you and MEM-cho take from time to time, and I must say, you have a quite good sense of humor", the brunette exclaims causing them to laugh softly. They then looked at Aquamarine, who was already glaring at them.

"Ne, Aquamarine-kun. No need to frown like that. Let's all have the fun of our time together!", Y/N says.

"Aquamarine?", Akane asks confused.

"Eh? You didn't know that Aqua is his nickname?"

"Nickname?", the ravenette girl questions making Y/N nod.

"Anyways, let's start getting to know each other!"

Therefore, everyone agreed and started talking amongst each other.

Y/N pov:
I'm currently talking to Akane.

"So, why are you here?", she asked me.

"I was bored. Wouldn't harm having someone to talk to in your life. Even temporarily", I respond with a shrug.

"How's your head?"

"It's okay. Just thumping like usual."

"Did you take your medicine?"

"..."

"Y/N?"

"I'll go talk to Suzushiro-san. See you!", I say quickly and leave before she could scold me.