17

Give me dates and questions for my characters and this au. I'll use all of them for my 3k special.

Y/N pov:
Where am I?

I can't remember a thing after I passed out.

I was now in some dark space.

I looked around. Suddenly they came.

I backed away, seeing the surroundings change.

Why am I back in here?! I thought I escaped it when I woke up from my coma...

Wait... did I fucking fall into another coma?!

Shit!

I quickly rushed away, remembering how I escaped the last time, only to find it not working.

"Please... open already!", I said desperately. I heard the footsteps getting closer.

Suddenly I was forced back. I looked at them. Who you may ask?

They are my nightmares with their creepy dull eyes and super thin and long body. They are like a copy and paste of slender man and slenderina (you write her name like that, right). And that's not the worst part.

There aren't only two entities, but frigging five!

God please get me out of this 🙏.

Aqua pov:
They're getting better. Their pulse is more noticeable and their breathing was alright. But, their breathing was somewhat shallow, which is worrying.

I made sure they were comfortable and waited for them to wake up.

But after a few hours they still didn't wake up.

I was growing worried.

Wait. Why should I be worried?

They are some dumb idiot.

Right...?

Fuck it.

I put them on my shoulder and carried them to the hospital.

Y/N pov:
Not again.

I groaned as I was tied up again.

Were they really trying to make all this shit again?

I rolled my eyes as those fucker entities stared at me.

"Staring contest, huh? I've been training", I said with a smirk and stared back at them.

3 minutes later.

Okay. Yeah no. My eyes are dry. I can't do it anymore. I blinked while these entities still didn't.

"Can I be free?", I asked the entities in a whining tone. "I'm scared of the dark. You guys should've figured that out by now", I added and the entities paused before I was buried and I found the exit light.

Wait. Was it that easy?! So staying here for a year was dumb?!

I quickly left and everything was too light.

"You brat finally came", someone suddenly said.

I looked at the person.

"Old lady?"

"I'm your mom, dumbass!"

"Nah, you're not."

"You brat! I'll kill you!"

"Do I look like I give a fuck?"

"Tf."

"Anyways. Bye", I said and jumped off into the lake.

I may be scared of deep water, heights and darkness, but that's the only way to get out.

Aqua pov:
Don't know what it is my ass.

I was sitting beside Y/N's hospital bed where they were laying.

To be honest, I miss their annoying voice and personality already.

I subconsciously then remembered the times I spent with them.

Especially the one where I kissed them.

That one made me blush for some reason.

I didn't notice, but Y/N woke up while I was thinking.

Y/N pov:
I sat up and looked around the room feeling disoriented. I hen noticed Aquamarine sitting there with a red face.

Hmm... should I flick his forehead?

He might lecture me.

But it's worth it.

I flicked his forehead and he looked at me for a second before glaring at me.

"Good morning", I told him with a grin.

"I'm supposed to be the one telling you that", he said.

"Anyways. Why am I here?"

"You passed out."

"Right. Forgot about that."

"Seriously?"

I answered with a nervous chuckle only to feel arms getting wrapped around my waist.

I looked to see that it was Aquamarine. He also leaned his head on my side.

"I thought you were dead...", he murmured.

"Well, I'm not", I answered.

"I can clearly see that."

I hummed as he buried his face more.

"Why are you suddenly clingy?", I asked him.

"Why not?", he asked me back.

"You're hopeless."

He rolled his eyes and we stayed like this in silence.

After some time I heard him sigh before he pulled his head away from my side. He proceeded to move closer and we kissed for the second time today.

The kiss lasted a few minutes before it was broken by me since I pushed his face away.

"Don't kiss me", I told him.

"Why not?", he asked me.

"You're dating my best friend", I answered.

There was a moment of silence before he answered. "I was practicing the kiss with you. I didn't get carried away", he told me with a smirk.

"That's because I pushed you away", I told him and he sighed. "Also, who would be in the right mind to practice kissing someone, who just woke up from falling unconscious in the hospital?", I asked him dumbfounded.

"Shut up", he told me and I scoffed.

"Anyways. Let's leave", I said as I slowly got up to leave, only to be pushed back down.

"Idiot. You still didn't get checked up", he told me and I rolled my eyes.

"So? I am fine. Not like it was the first time it happened. I mean, the dream was a first, but still."

"Dream?"

"Never mind that. I'm off", I said as I tried leaving again, only to be pulled back.

"What did I just tell you?", he asked me.

"You're no fun."

"I know."

A/N: this chapter is rushed, cuz I'm sick. I threw up 2 times 😀.