22

3rd pov:

The next day has came it's turn.

Y/N felt weaker than they used to be. Their legs were slowly giving up, meaning it's a matter of time until they have a week left to live.

"I think I should start giving out my inheritances", they joked thoughtfully while they were alone in their dressing room, while putting their costume on.

It was a simple, but traditional Japanese clothing.

"Alright. I can do it", they said to themselves as they got themselves ready.

The scenes were being all played out until there was one where Aqua was on his own. He was walking on the stage quietly.

This was where the kiss would be played.

Y/N pov:
Alright. It's now or never.

I jumped out of a bush and bumped into Aqua. "I'm so sorry!", I apologized as I was on top of him. "Wait Touki, is that you?", I asked as I recognized him.

"And who are you?", he asked me in an emotionless look.

"It's me, Amia! We used to be friends as kids before you suddenly disappeared with no reason!", I introduced myself.

"Amia... you're that kid who threw mud at every kid you saw, right?", he asked.

"Ehe...", I said nervously.

"And why did you jump out that bush?", he asked me.

"Well, I-", I cut myself off.

"They went that way!", someone screamed. I quickly grabbed Touki's hand and ran away with him.

Once we were in a supposed alley, I kissed him.

The kiss was deep. Deeper than what he and I had practiced on. Aqua probably understood what I was doing and kissed me back.

Once those people ran past us, he pulled away.

"Now explain why those men were chasing you", he told me.

"They wanna kidnap me. My father became wealthy and they wanted to use me for the bait to get his money", I explained. Touki nodded. He carried me princess style as he took me back to our old village.

We then bid goodbye.

And that's how my scene ends.

Why I suddenly had so many lines? Because Abiko and that other writer did it to give me more talking.

Once I was done, I just chilled in my dressing room.

And inside there all the hallucinations were a bother to me.

Timeskip.

It was finally done and we all went to celebrate with each other. I happily drank my beer while Kana drank some ginger drink that made her drunk somehow.

I was beside Taiki since he didn't feel like snitching on me. And then Aqua appeared to ask the founder of LalaLie stuff.

They went to a bar and allowed me to join.

I was happy to be able to drink more alcohol.

In the end, Aqua got me orange juice. I hate you!

I was sulking as I heard them talk.

Apparently Taiki was Aqua's half brother.

Wait. If he was his half brother, it means that he is Hikaru's son too. And if I did the math right, Taiki is 19 and Hikary is 31, meaning he got someone pregnant with 12?!

Wtf?!

Once I got home, it was time for me to pack up.

I was disappointed that Hikaru was giving up on me.

I started packing while being upset.

But while I did, my legs suddenly gave up on me too.

I fell to the ground. I gasped a little as I felt nauseous too.

I tried getting up, but my feet were all jelly.

A week left...

A/N: I know it's short, but that's what came in my mind right now.

Also, I was planning to watch ep10, a few days ago only to find out that they weren't releasing it. I mean, how rude?! I don't enjoy cliffhangers so much!

Anyways, the next chapter may be the last one. Then I'll start with my pjsk x Oshi no ko story. And I'm pretty sure that one will be long because of all the events played with Mafuyu.

Anyways, goodbye!