Hunting...

Chicas pov
I walked around the darkness.... my mind was blank I couldn't think of why I was here....  A new figure walked in the room He wasnt Zalgo...."Hello ... soon you won't remember a thing and you shall be my puppet...." A voice said "NO!" I yelled but I felt drowsy and my vision started to blur... all I heard was laughing.. lots I laughing.... a sharp pain shot through my body, I started yelling and screaming wanting it to stop... "My dear Chica...why does my brother love you?" he asked "W-who are you?"I asked in pain..."You my dear will find out...God he always gets the pretty ones.... and that Hoodie... He loves the one called Y/N right? she's not even a Creepypasta! Shes a mere mortal... not like you... your a perfect Creepypasta...soon you'll be Masters puppet..." he said..
More pain shot through my body it was unbelievable...if I was still a human I'd probably be dead... soon my mind went blank...
-meanwhile at the mansion

Y/N Pov

I put On my hunting outfit and I grabed my W/O/C(WEapon of choice) The team I gatherd was Small but efficient Jane, Clockwork, Jeff, Ej and Hoodie, Not to mention me... We all met up outside "Ej please find Chica.." I say calmly he nods and looks around sensing the area... We Run trying to find her faster but it was no use.. We couldnt find her.. We went back exhausted.. Well try again tomorrow..

Sadly they didnt know what Chicas future had in store...