Maybe Tomorrow Will Make More Sense...

Your Pov
I stare in shock, "O-Ok" I say and walk into the room .
I sit down at the table across from the strange man... I think about ways to get out... I suddenly feel like something was missing from my escape plan... I don't Remember where I was supposed to escape to.. I tried to Remember who and where I was supposed to go..
I decide to speak up and ask "Excuse me... where did I come from?" I asked "What do you mean?" the man asked in a deep voice "I mean... was i always here?"I ask "Yes, you were... your name is Isabelle(change it if that's your name) and you, are my... Wife..." The man said.. "I don't remember anything... all I remember was waking up in a room full of dolls.." I say "You don't remember, Well you always loved dolls so your room was pulled with dolls!!" The man said cheerfully "So... who are you?" I asked, the mans cheerfulness left "My name is The Puppeteer... I am the ruler of this mansion, as I am also your husband... Let me try to help you remember..." he said and he got up and touched my forehead... I got a ton of memories about us....
"There do you remember?" the man asked "Yes I do.." I say.

I finish eating and go back to my room, I decided to take a shower, I go Into my room and find some silk pjs on my bed I take them into the bath room and start the water and undress.. I step into the bath tub and lay down letting the water consume me...

A sudden thought came into my head... This doesn't feel... right... something is off.... A name popped into my head... a strange one at that.. Hoodie.... "Who's that?" I think, I shrug it off, probably one of the relatives of mine... probably I name I recognize yet no body to match... I push away all the thoughts and just relax in the hot water... "Maybe tomorrow will make more sense..."
{Hey guys! How's the story sofar? I enjoy writing it for you all!!! Your memories have been snatched and replaced with new ones.. false ones... what shall become of you? DUN DUN DUNNNNN}