Cat and mouse.....and car

Sorry if this seems like I'm more the main character than you but this is just more how I become one the. Later on its how you become one so I promise the next chapter will be more of you than of me I'm sorry I didn't realize I was taking more screen time than you!and I do not have my wings yet....and I didn't edit all the shards of glass that were in her ok but she still had them in, .)I ran after them the wind blowing my hair.They looked behind them to see that I was still following them "Take this you b!tch!"My dad yelled as he shot 6 Bullets at me,I easily dogged them because of how slow they were going.They starred at me and kept on running.There were 6 men and my mom and dad that were running away.It was a calm night,Perfect for killing.I had been chasing them for around 30 minutes and some had been almost falling behind but the others helped them,For me it was like a walk in the park,I ran without effort.I was close to getting them,I then felt impact on my body and I fell to the ground,I could tell I had been hit by a car and my head had indeed been opened yet I still felt no pain,I could feel my head healing very fast "Oh sh!t are you ok."She asked and I just got up and turned towards him "I don't know am i?"I asked him and he just screamed and I killed him and forgot about the others and kept on walking finding people to kill.
~~~~~~~~
3 days later
~~~~~~~~
I have been growing tired,My senses had been heightened at a 1,000 radius now it's been down to a 800 radius.I haven't slept or ate at all.....I was walking in the forest yet Slender couldn't sense me.....Im surprised.
~~~~~~~~|
At Slenders mansion
~~~~
"There has been reportings of killings recently in the town Bloodcurdling,There has been a reporting of a little girl named Cady that has been killed in her home and her other family members have been reported missing.Her older sister is Chica Dienkill."The news lady said
"Ok everyone we are going out looking for her!"Slender announced. We all got on our stuff and walked outside.
~~~~~~~~
'___' pov
~~~~~~~
I was walking around the forest in hopes of finding Chica,I saw this thing walking around on all fours and I started walking away hoping if Wouldn't see me,Luckily I got away and I saw this thing laying down,I walked towards the thing and realized it was Chica "EVERYONE I FOUND HER!"I yelled without stuttering and they all started coming towards me,Toby and Jeff picked her up and we heard a crunching sound.We unzipped her jacket and her black sweater was covered in blood and she had shards of glass stuck in her body.We left her jacket and started to Cary her to the mansion In a hurry.We turned her around and saw the cuts someone had made in her face."O-oh my god...."I mumbled looking at her face.We got to the mansion and The boys took her down to the infirmary and I followed them along with Jane,Clockwork and Kana.We set her on a bed and EJ took off her sweater to examine the cuts and take out the shards of glass.EJ took out all the shards and started cleaning her cuts and wounds.He put a stethoscope to her heart and he couldn't hear Any heart beat....."I don't heard anything...."He muttered and everyone gasped and years started to form in my eyes "D-don't die C-chiChica!!!"I yelled crying "Me?die?I don't think so."She said laughing.I wiped my tears and looked up and saw that Everyone Atleast had some tears on there faces and they wiped them away and they had smiles on there faces "Let me check her heart again."Ej said and put te stethoscope to her heart again "Her hearts still not beating......"He said and I gasped in Suprise.....Hows that posible "I was right children,She is now a Creepypasta...."
~~~~~~~|
~~~~~~
Yay!And she had ALOT of shards in her body.....It must've hurt,I would've had them because one time when I was little I was jumping on and off of a glass coffee table and the last time when I jumped off and I was going to jump back on the coffee table broke before I was able to jump back on....Im one lucky girl!