lets kill them all......

((Ok as promised you are now going to be the main focus of this story,I truly am sorry that I had made myself more the main character than you but in reality I didn't notice that.And you are more the main character than I am! ill try to be the best author ever!!!!And again I'm truly sorry and 1 question :Should I make you more aggressive?I think yes.))
'_____' pov
I fell asleep on the chair cause Chica had to stay in the infirmary over night.I woke up and Chica was sitting up "Good morning!"I said and Chica was staying silent "Ummmm hello?"I asked and she was just sitting there quietly and I could see her playing around with a knife,I saw tears fall out her eyes but still no sound was heard "Tell me what's wrong!"I said demanding.Chica told me the whole story and I got pissed off "Let's kill them all!"I said and I got up and went to my room to get ready to kill them all with Chica.I walked up to my room and pulled out a dark purple hoodie and put on black legging things and picked up my mallet and went downstairs and saw Chica ready in her Dark Green hoodie and black jeggings(Jeans and legging combined.) We went to the door and I put on my white converse and Chica put on her Black converse.We walked out side and Chica put her 2 fingers and blew it and it sounded like a whistle.I could see seedeater coming towards us and he stopped infront of us.Chica got on him and pulled me up and we started going through the forest.Chica took out her phone and turned on FaceTime "Hey BEN where are they?"She asked "Oh well lucky you 5 men already died so now only 3 left!"BEN exclaimed "Ok so they are all grouped at knifepoint ridge!Good luck ladies." BEN said and with that and a wink he left.
We went to the forest line and got off seed eater and started walking towards Knifepoint Ridge and we walked To a tree "Ok so they most likely know I'm coming after them so let's climb this tree and get to the roof then well climb through the attic."Chica said and climbed the tree to the middle branch and I followed behind her "Ok what now?Even I we do make it we will make a huge noise when we land."I said "Just let the madness inside roam free and jump...."She said and her Green eyes glowed with insanity clearly visible.Chica turned around and ran on a branch then jumped and landed without a sound on the roof.I closed my eyes and walked into the darkness and I felt something overcome me,I opend my eyes and I could feel madness wash over me like a tidal wave.
Hoodies pov
I was walking to a house by knifepoint ridge to kill someone Slender requested killed.I saw Chica on a roof her eyes glowing a toxic green and she was looking at something.I turned my head to see what she was looking at and saw '____' Her beautiful skin shinning in the moonlight and I could see pure insanity in her eyes but the most breathtaking thing was that her E/C eyes were glowing a bright E/C that looked so beautiful...I saw '__'Run to the end of the branch and then jump,Landing on the roof without a sound and the. Chica lead her into the attic and then I couldn't see them anymore......
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
Ok soooo there you have it,How Hoodir thinks of you!Im trying my best to be a good author...am I successfully
Being A good author?