Bad memories

(My girl exept she has short hair, ps dos photo not in colour!)
'____'
It was several weeks that had passed since that incident but you hadn't forgotten about it.Chi had already figured it out, because she saw you two. I sighed and walked downstairs my eyes pinned to the floor, I didn't want to look up because I knew hoodie was in the corner as always." God Dammit!!! BEN You gonna die!" I heard Chica yell at the screen next to BEN I could hear the sounds of guns shooting, hmm probably COD ghosts... "Hey '____' wanna play?" Chica asked and I just shook my head. I walked upstairs but something hit the back of my head and I fell down, I could hear scream people yelling my and Chicas name.....
~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a room with bars and no windows, I could hear someone hitting some bars a few cells down "Finally!" I heard a voice say. "Who's there?"I ask wanting the other person to know I'm here. "____'? Is that you?" She asks and I recognize her voice but when I see her..... She looks diffrent...

CHICAS pov
I look at '___' and she looks different she has (F/C no natural eye colour) eyes that shine very brightly and her hair is (2F/C not natural color) (u can just create your own chracter!)She stares at me "Chica look at your wings! They're huge!" She says, I look at my back and see them "Wow.... Your eyes there so Vibrant! Like a toxic green!!!"She exclaims I comment her
new stuff too.
'___' pov
We walk around looking for a way out we find a room with weapons there a blunt section and a blade section, which one do you go to?
Blunt or sharp?