Who the hell are you?

Your pov
I look at the strange people that are now in the mansion, memories slowly fade back to me... I know who they are... But... I don't know where they are from.... I stare at them trying to decide my memories. My gaze falls on a guy with a yellow jacket, and they have the most peculiar mask... I can feel my heart begin to speed up for some strange reason... I slowly begin to recognize the figure, memories flow into my head and I remember who he was, he is my best friend, and also my mega crush...
Hoodie.
I begin to recognize everyone else and I smile in relieve that they have come to save me... But I decided to play the part..
"Who the hell are you?" I ask trying my best to sound confused, I could tell Ivy knew I was faking and she told everyone telepathically. I quickly run up to my room and grab my weapon, I get out of the dress and get into my regular outfit, I pull my army knife from my boot and quickly throw it at my kindnaper, it hits him in the neck and he begins to bleed, "I'm ready" I say to Ivy telepathically. I jump out of the window and begin running to the clearing. I can see everyone running towards the trees. I quickly sneak to them.
"Pssssst! Hey guys!" I whisper. They look at me.
My vision goes blurry and I am on my bed in the slender mansion. I go down stairs and see everything like normal, I sigh in relief and begin playing some video games.
"Hey Y/N! How was your sleep?" Masky asks.
"Good, I had a random dream though! But the dream wasn't that bad." I say,
My head begins to spin as I stand up, I walk to the kitchen and see hoody, I smile and go to hug him I take a step towards him and fall down onto my knees. My vision goes blurry and it goes black...
My eyes get blurry from the bright light coming from the ceiling... Dolls surround me once
More and I recognize this place. I get up and run out of the room, i stand at the top of the stairs, "Well why don't you come in?" A familiar voice says. This can't be Happening... I escaped... This scene, it's already happened...
I go sit down cautiously, and figures burst through the door, this time something else happens.. "KILL THEM!" The man yells and blood begins pouring from everyone "NO!!!"
My vision goes black once again...
I wake up in Ej's office,
"What happened?" I ask
"You collapsed in the kitchen, Hoody brought you to me, it seems sometimes has happened to your brain, after your memories of us were wiped they were replaced by false memories, I have tried to restore most of them. It was not a complete success but it did restore most of them, except.... The fall damaged most of your brain... And you might not be able to remember something... I can't figure out which part of your brain has been damaged by the memory loss, it is protected by The Pupeteer." Ej says
"Thank you." I say and  get up, I begin walking to the kitchen once more and I see hoody, I run up to him and hug him.
"I love you Y/N!" He says
"I love you too Hoody!" I say back...
I collapse to the ground and everything goes black....
I  wake up in a hospital bed with people sourounding me
"Where am I?" I ask
"You got hit by a car... You have been in a coma for the past 6 months... They were about to cut off your support." A girl said..
"A... Coma?" I say..
So that all wasn't real?
~~~the next week~~~
I had began school once again and everything was normal... I guess... I missed the Creepypasta's even though they weren't even real... I twirl around in my chair. I get up and go to the window... And I see the strangest thing... I see Hoody and Slenderman...
~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~
I bet this wasn't the ending you expected right? Well I'll just tell you this, You might end up joining the Creeps and restarting, since you were in a coma... You didn't expect that this was all in your mind did you? Well I hope you enjoyed this story! I love you all! Bye!'❤️