Sisters?

Y/N pov
"Ivy is my sister?" I ask confused "Yes my child she is.." Slender says.. "He wants ivy, and now Jeff's Brother has made her The evil Sides puppet... I don't think it's possible to get her back to normal...."Slender says, My heart drops when I hear that "My best friend... not ever gonna be the same..."I think.
~~~
3rd pov
After that day Y/N wasn't the same... neither was the mansion, It was quieter without the 2 girls, Y/N wasn't loud and neither was Ivy... Y/N Was planning something.... "I will get her back to normal... Y/N walked around the mansion wandering around. She walked to her room and entered it... She grabbed her W/O/C and locked her door... She was going on her own Adventure.....
Y/N didn't know she was being watched though....
Secret Pov
This Girl... Shes fascinating... That Hoodie doesn't deserve her! SHE WILL BE MINE!!! I WANT Y/N!!!!!

Y/N Pov
I snuck outside And walked to the small stream, I was going to find a way to kill Liu... I knew I couldn't fight Zalgo alone, Atleast not as a human... I can't become a Creepypasta yet...
But I will soon...
I sat down by a rock and gazed Into a stream....
A hand covered my mouth and in that hand was a cloth... I kicked and tried to get away but my vision blurred... I knew what was on the cloth.....
Chloroform(I think that's what it's called)......
~~~~~~
Sorry about the previous chapters...
I had to make your girl weak to show how much she has changed since she met the Creeps! Okay don't hate me! See how much she has changed? I love you all my fabulous readers! And don't worry you are strong!!!