Hey Monday-Sincerely, Tuesday

Hey Monday-

It's only been a week  since you moved, and already I miss you.  You're my bestie, and sometimes-those times when I get irrational-you're my only friend.  Why did you have to move all the ding-dong way to New York City?  I don't like my best friend being so far away.  It's not as much fun.  Now when a lizard runs past my toes, I don't make a wish with you, like we used to.  I wish alone, and I only wish for one thing: for my best friend to come back to Tampa Bay, Florida.  It's where I belong, and it's where you belong. 

You and I both know that school won't be as much fun without the other, even though it's not fun to begin with.  We are meant to be best friends, considering our names, ages, and dates of birth.  There's you: Monday Wilson, born on July 15th, 1996, at 3:54 AM.  There's me: Tuesday Nilson, born on July 15th, 1996, at 3:59 AM.  All this is a crazy coincedence, except for the fact that our mom's are best friends.  From bottles to barbies to bras, we've been together.  And now the big B word enter our lives: Boys.  And we're seperated.  Going into our freshman year of high school on our own.

Write me back soon, Monday, I will wait expectantly. 

Sincerely,

Tuesday.