Are you sure everything's fine

Adam's: POV

I had just came out of a toy store with Emily. She hugged her new doll. A little further away stood a group of guys who harassed a boy. I heard him crying.

"I hope you get killed by the serial killer." said a guy. "Someone like you belongs in hell." replied another guy. "How many men have you sold your body to?" he asked. I went up to them and they took a step back. "Leave him alone." I said with a stern voice. "Let's go." replied the guy and they left.

"Thank you." said Oliver. "Are you okay?" I asked worried. "I'm fine." he replied. He was close to fainting, but I caught him. I saw that he was bleeding from a wound on his hand.

"You're bleeding." I said. "It's nothing." replied Oliver. "Are you sure everything's fine? you seem tired." I said. "I didn't get so much sleep last night." he replied. I didn't asked why.

"Follow me home, I'll give something warm to drink and new clothes." I said. "I'm a bit hungry too." he replied. "My husband will give something to eat." I said. I wrapped a bandage around his bloody fingers.

***

***

Sabrina's: POV

"Aunt Sabrina." said Emily happily. "Hello honey." I replied and hugged her. "How was Paris?" she asked. "Paris was so wonderful and amazing. The food was delicious and the fashion show was so good." I said. "I'm happy for you." replied Emily. "I've a present to you." I said and gave her a box. She opened the lid and picked up a beautiful light blue gown.

"Thank you so much." said Emily. "You'll look like a princess and the color make your eyes pop." I replied. "I love it." she said with a smile on her face.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Adam won't fall for Oliver

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert