𓆗 𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 - 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤

Tom came back to Makenzie's dorm drunk

Tom came back to Makenzie's dorm drunk. Clearly returning from the Slytherin party. He seems angry and you're unsure why, so you asked him 'why are you so angry'?

"Because I have such a boring girlfriend", his words are slurred as he stumbles over to a chair.

She turned in her seat. She stayed in her dorm so she can finish an assignment she had forgotten about that was due in the morning. She watch him stumble to the chair, trying not to laugh at him.

"And on top of that she's probably cheating on me", he laughs to himself... he definitely isn't sober enough to be saying this without any care for the consequences.

She rolled her eyes at him. He was never good company when he was drunk, he was always putting her down. "You're crazy."

"Am I?" He looked at her, he had a smirk on his face as if he were about to say something very horrible, "you know who I think you're cheating on me with? You know exactly who I am talking about, so just admit it to me."

She's confused. 'What is going through his head this time?' She thought to herself. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Tom leaned back in his chair, he crossed his legs on top of one another... he was smirking as he kept his eyes on hers. He was hoping to get a reaction.

"Really? You have no idea who I think you're cheating with?"

"This is news to me.." She threw her arms in the air starting to get angry. "I've been here all night doing this!" She lifted the parchment into the air that was sticking out of her book before throwing it at him. "I've been doing homework but apparently I'm cheating now?"

He caught the parchment as it fluttered towards him... He held it in his hands as he looked at it. He stayed silent for a minute, he looked back up at her.

"You actually are doing the assignment", he sounded surprised, he let out a laugh... He tossed it onto the ground before crossing his legs back over one another, "now you know why I'm mad, you're studying... I'm being ignored."

"I can't just fail my classes for you! It's the final year, teachers are piling homework like it's nothing!" She yelled.

"I know", he said with a sigh.. He leaned back in his chair... He was silent as he thought, "but you know what.. instead of wasting time on assignments, you could spend time with me. Is that so much to ask for?"

"I would love nothing more but I have to pass!"

Tom thought quietly... He couldn't deny the fact that she had a point and he felt like a jerk now.

"....Fine... study.. but I want you to come over as soon as you're done, he said with a sigh as he looked away from her.

She growled to herself, still feeling angry. She got up from her desk chair to grab the parchment he threw on the ground and returning to her desk. She flipped through her book and wrote with her quill for a few minutes.