𓆗 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 - 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Entering the girl's opulent dormitory with his signature insolent grin stretching his lips was Draco Malfoy, exuding confidence and arrogance in waves

Entering the girl's opulent dormitory with his signature insolent grin stretching his lips was Draco Malfoy, exuding confidence and arrogance in waves. He idly twisted the silver rings that adorned his fingers, before his movements stilled as he neared her. His comely hand threaded through her hair and he used it as leverage to tilt her face up, ensuring eye contact. "Hi," his lips twitched with amusement as he spoke. Not waiting for a response, he ducked his head for a chaste kiss, before stepping back like nothing had ever commenced.

Draco leaned against the stone wall behind him, cocking a brow and canting his head as he declared, "If you have any plans, gorgeous, cancel them. There's an art festival at the Black Lake this evening, and I scored us tickets." He returned to twisting his rings absentmindedly.

Her lips formed a smirk as he spoke. "I'm intrigued. Tell me, what's the occasion?"

"What, a man who wants to do something nice can't do something nice anymore without having to explain himself?" His lips curved playfully, amusement dancing within his grey eyes. "I wanted to do something special for you," he tilted his head once more, "is that alright?"

"It's more than alright." She walked over to him and placed her hand softly against his chest. "What dress should I wear?"

Dates with Draco were always a reason to dress up in her best clothes. Over the years of them dating, her wardrobe had tripled in size.

His fingers twitched at her touch as his face broke into a devilish smirk, "Well since you're asking me, then why don't you wear that green number? The one with the low v-line and deep slit." He tilted his head a tad and his eyes darkened with something predatory, "It'll give me some very nice views to look at throughout the night," he remarked crassly.

A smile crept onto her lips as she gave his cheek a soft kiss before nodding.

She backed away and went over to her wardrobe, pulling out the dress he mentioned with some black heels. Her hair and makeup were already done prior so all she had to do was get dressed. With her back facing her boyfriend, she began to undress slowly, putting on a show for him.

As she began her strip tease, his eyes darkened a tad and a lascivious, smug smirk stretched his lips. He chuckled darkly under his breath, before pushing off from the stone wall and slowly stalked towards her.

Within ten minutes, she was all dressed and ready for her night. His hand found her waist, his large hand enveloping a good portion of it before he turned her around. "Merlin you look delectable," his smirk widened as his gaze darkened further. His hands came to the collar of her dress and began to adjust it to his liking before he looked down into her eyes with an arched brow, "You sure you want to go out looking like this? The things I would do to you."

"I'll be all yours after our night. We couldn't waste those tickets, could we?" She had a mischievous grin plastered on her face as she looked at him lovingly, fixing his hair.

He let her fuss, knowing damn well it was one of her quirks that he adored about her and something that was completely natural to her after they had been together for as long as they had. His gaze softened a touch as he looked down at her, his hands gently found her neck and he leant forward to press his lips to hers before he began to kiss along her jawline and down her neck. In a whisper, he murmured, "I love you."

Her mouth flew open as her head tilted to the side slightly to give him more access to her. "I love you too", her voice was soft, quiet.

His lips curled into a smile against her skin, "My beautiful. My lovely. My sweet." A series of praises left his lips between each kiss, each one being whispered into her skin like a prayer of sorts. The more he praised the more he worshipped.

Her hands placed themselves on his arms and gave him a slight squeeze. "We don't want to be late Dray."

"Then let us go," his hand was offered to her, palm up, "my lady," he teased lightly.

She quickly did a little curtsy as she took his hand in hers, laughing at herself in the process. They walked hand in hand all the way to the black lake to enjoy their night together.