𓆗 𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 - 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝

It was a one night stand, she reminded herself as Tom Riddle strutted into the great hall for breakfast

An insufferable smirk plastered on his face as his brilliant grey eyes landed squarely on her. He began leisurely making his way towards the slytherin table — towards her.

Tom, the boy she spent last night with; the boy who'd made it clear he only wanted a good time. Yet here he was, eyeing her appraisingly.

Tom sat opposite to her, talking slyly over the table, "Have a good nights sleep?"

"Fantastic." She spoke, smirking to herself.

His smirk, grew wider, the grey in his eyes sparkling. The arrogant boy leaned forward, raising an eyebrow. "Are you free tonight?"

Tom was playing a game of two truths and a lie: either he was just teasing or he wanted another night with her. Either way, his eyes held a hint of desire.

"I'm sure I can rearrange my schedule." She spoke as she also leaned forward, a mischievous look sparkling in her eyes.

A smug smile appeared on Tom's face and he raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure, love? Last night I'm sure I must've rocked your world." He teased with a smirk, his tongue darting out to wipe his lips.

She matched his tone, "I guess I left a good impression, all things considered."

His voice dropped lower, a dangerous edge lacing his tone. "Oh love, you have no idea." His voice was laced with arrogance and entitlement. As if he knew he could do whatever he wanted to you; but you'd still come back for more.

Which honestly, was true.

"Some would even call it...", she touched his chin gently , trailing her fingers ever so lightly, "obsessed."

His smirk widened, his gaze darkening with desire. "Now, you're just teasing, love."

Tom's breath caught in his throat at her touch, his eyes closing when she trailed her fingers over his skin. A low growl left his lips, his voice lowered to a husky whisper as he spoke, "I can't help it if you've ruined me for other women, love. I find you irresistible."

Unconsciously, he leaned even closer, his eyes flickering from her eyes to her lips.

She placed two fingers against his lips, "Now, now, don't get too eager. We don't want the whole school to find out, now do we?" She teased.

His eyes darkened with even more desire. "Of course not, love. After all, keeping things between us adds to the intrigue, don't you think?"

She batted her eyes teasingly at him. "I'll see you tonight." She shot him a wink before getting out of her seat and walked away.

Tom smirked, his eyes following her as she walked away. "I'll be waiting", he called after her.